Slim Fast Slim Fast | SheSpeaks

• cheryllo cheryllo
    02.07.14

I like the taste of Slim Fast shakes. They don't help me feel full though like they are advertised to do. They are really good for me when I just want a little something instead of eating cookies or candy.

• otilika otilika
    01.22.14

I once bought a 12-pack of their drinks, and although I liked the taste, I didn't feel that the drinks really curved my appetite. I still was attracted to food like before. The only plus - taste and convenience. I didn;t find it effective, and also it seemed that it contained a lot of artificial ingredients.

• dyan316 By  dyan316
    06.14.18

Good product

I like the taste of most of the SlimFast products. I like the shakes the best. As a diabetic trying to lose weight, these products have too many carbs for me. If they came in low carbs that would be great.

• Beverlyjade By  Beverlyjade
    06.14.17

Good shake

I tried the chocolate protein smoothie shake and it was pretty good. I mixed it with milk and it mixed very good there was no clumps left after. The shake did not leave an after taste in my mouth and it was very smooth. It was also not too thin.

• alyssamos By  alyssamos
    02.28.17

I enjoy the taste of all their products i currently drink the shakes and it helps me stay fuller longer and has helped me shed those little pounds I have been wanting.

• angipet By  angipet
    07.06.16

The taste is great as long as they are really cold. I am type 1 diabetic with hypoglycemia unawareness and these are great to drink at night to keep my blood sugars stable while I sleep. They have just the right amount of carb to protien ratio.

• momjennifer4 By  momjennifer4
    05.17.16

The bars and drinks are not great tasting at all. Although, if the drinks are very very cold the taste isn't as bad (but still not great).

• waltersgrl08 By  waltersgrl08
    04.07.16

Had a very bad taste am a very bad aftertaste like chalk or something just gross

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    06.03.15

Some of their shakes are tasty. I lost a lot of weight with them before but it was a quick fix and before I knew it I gained the weight plus more. Right now I am just doing things the right way! :] No restrictions or punishments and torture. lol... eat in moderation and I at least walk 30 minutes a day. I log what I eat now as well most days.

• ZaureK By  ZaureK
    10.16.14

I've been using slim-fast products for about a year and I can say that so far I'm very confident about my results. I've lost 10 kg and also I like the taste. Definitely will use it this year also.

• Essielay_10 By  Essielay_10
    10.08.14

I've been on and off of Slim-fast for the past couple of years. Because I have anemic symptoms when that time of the month comes, I drink it along with an iron-rich snack as a pick-me-up. The flavor has changed over the years, and now it would just leave a bad after-taste in my mouth which I don't want. I have now discovered better drinks than this.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

I do think Slim-fast shakes taste far better than they did years ago but there is no way I could substitute them for a meal since I'm hungry an hour after I have one. They're convenient when you're on-the-run but I do wish the sugar content was lower. I don't want artificial sweeteners; however, I do feel like they could cut the sugar in the shakes by 1/2 or 1/3 and still have a tasty product.