Sleeping Baby Productions Ring Sling | SheSpeaks

• oregonmama By  oregonmama
    07.17.12

I am ADDICTED to Jan's slings. They are well made, super comfortable, and very pretty. I have purchased premade sling from Jan and had her do a wrap conversion. She really works her butt off to keep her customers happy!

• lilbmam08 By  lilbmam08
    01.29.10

I LOVE SBP ring slings. I have purchased other ring slings and the shoulders are done in such a way that I just can't use them right and they hurt, but Jan at Sleeping Baby Productions reslinged them for very cheap and they are wonderful! I think every parent should take a look at her site!

• debra92691 By  debra92691
    11.10.09

Win It: One extremely lucky reader will get to win their very own Sleeping baby Productions Linen Ring Sling in their choice of size and color. Visit my site to see details http://familyliciousreviews.blogspot.com/2009/11/sleeping-baby-productions-ring-sling.html