Sleep Number Bed | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I slept on one of these while on vacation last year and OH MY GOODNESS was it divine.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

OMG, I got to sleep in one of these when we went on vacation. Absolutely LOVED it. I want one . I don't sleep well because of health problems but I did that night.

• blondie89 By  blondie89
    01.11.12

I PURCHASED A SLEEP NUMBER BED TWO YEARS AGO,I'VE NEVER SLEPT VERY GOOD IN A REGULAR BED AND NOW I CAN SAY I SLEEP LIKE A BABY, I THINK BECAUSE I CAN ADJUST THE BED TO DESIRED SETTING I LIKE ,TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP. I WOULD TELL ANYONE TO BUY ONE OF THOSE BEDS. I THINK FOR THE PRICE OF THE BED IT IS ONE OF THE BEST ON THE MARKET, MY QUEEN SHEETS FIT NICELY AND SO DO MY BLANKETS. I PURCHASED ON QVC A ONLINE SHOPPING CHANNEL GOT A BETTER PRICE THAN IN THE STORES AT THE TIME. IF I HAD TO PURCHASE ANOTHER BED I WOULD BUY A SLEEP NUMBER. MY HUSBAND IS AMAZED AT HOW I CAN SLEEP AND FALL ASLEEP AS FAST AS I CAN. BEST PURCHASE I'VE EVER MADE.

• sueg95 By  sueg95
    01.11.12

I just received a sleep number bed this week and I have never slept so well. You can adjust it based on your weight, back problems or other issues. I have the queen bed which has two remotes so you can have an individual setting. I would recommend this to everyone since it is in the same price range as a regular mattress.

• dawna0123 By  dawna0123
    01.11.12

My husband and I were having difficulty sleeping through the night. After much discussion, we decided to try shopping for a new mattess to see if that might help. We tried several different brands and styles prior to making our decision. The sleep number is by far the best for us. There are no pressure points and the mattress cradles us in comfort. The firmness of the mattress can be regulated by each individual user. Quality and quantity of sleep has increased. Great product and worth every penny.