Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter | SheSpeaks

• FLAHONEY33 FLAHONEY33
    04.06.12

One of my favorite brands of peanut butter. Family loves the creamy texture & it so good for you.

• sneakytortoise By  sneakytortoise
    09.17.17

Creamy without being oily. Easy to spread, with a good peanut flavor. Not too sweet, either. Good to use as an ingredient, too, since it melts smoothly into sauces.

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

Go to brand

Skippy brand is the best creamy peanut butter. The spread is great and the taste is even better. It is also a great bang for your buck. Skippy is the go to for yummy peanut butter.

• tbudie0912 By  tbudie0912
    08.28.16

Yum!

We go through peanut butter faster than our toilet paper! This makes the best peanut butter cookies!

• mikeandsteph23 By  mikeandsteph23
    07.27.16

classic

One of the staples in our cupboard as a child. Smooth and delicious the best!

• Charrlit By  Charrlit
    06.23.16

Creamy and Rich Spread!

This is my personal favorite peanut butter. It is so creamy and rich. I love this spread, not only on bread, but I also sometimes dip it in celery sticks or carrot sticks. This spread is great on anything honestly!

• kam180 By  kam180
    07.21.15

One of my favorite peanut butter brands! Smooth and creamy!!

• KarenCr By  KarenCr
    07.10.15

Skippy is a great brand. This peanut butter is so creamy and delicious. I would recommend.

• Jessicalambertl By  Jessicalambertl
    06.28.15

Great butter i was skeptical of trying this brand at first once i did it satisfied my tastes as all others it taste like peanut butter ( the kind packed with sugar and fat- not real peanut butter made with peanuts only)

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

Creamy Skippy is all we eat! Plain, PBJ, fruit, it's good all and every way!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

Who doesn't love skippy?! It's a shame I had to toss mine out because of the experation date. :( I like that they have healthier options as well.