Skintersection Intense Repair Cream | SheSpeaks

• Lottie729 Lottie729
    07.06.12

This may be my favorite Cravebox item so far! This cream is simply amazing. I use it primarily on my upper arms and elbows. I am one of those people with those hideous dry bumps on their upper arms. This stuff definitely helps and is not greasy like I expected it to be. There isn't much a scent which is fine. It most definitely goes a long way. I have been using it for about a month 2-3 times per weeks and haven't even used a quarter of it yet. Great stuff.

• amyclay25 By  amyclay25
    06.15.14

This is a great remedy for dry and even cracking skin. The consistency is very smooth and it works wonderfully. The best part is that it works for the entire body and though a little pricey, you truly get what you pay for.

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

great product no scent

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    02.18.14

Good sense buy!!

• pinkisbananas By  pinkisbananas
    10.08.12

I love this stuff! I got it in my cravebox and I thought it was a little too heavy and didn't think I would use it. However I had really dry hands and decided to try it out. It worked so well!

• Spope7661 By  Spope7661
    09.06.12

This was a CraveBox item that i Love!!

• wickerparkgirl By  wickerparkgirl
    09.01.12

I didn't know when I would use this product, I keep moisturizing products with me at all times and don't tend to get cracked and dry. I put a new blade in my razor and have been getting razor burn on my legs that itches and burns. My regular moisturizers and oils did nothing to alleviate this so I tried this product and voila! no more razor burn.

• simplegirl37 By  simplegirl37
    08.22.12

I received this from Cravebox, I do like it but I don't think i would buy it, a bit to pricey for me. I'm glad there's no scent and It's not greasy at all. It does the job in a way. My hands are still dry so i have to reapply 2 or 3 times. I still have some left just using it sparingly.

• CassandraDaye By  CassandraDaye
    08.13.12

This stuff is AMAZING! I'm addicted to lotion and chapstick, in the desert dry skin is definitely an issue. The intense repair cream is great for hands, elbows, knees and feet. I wouldn't recommend using this all over just because it's not a very big container but a plus is that it's not scented and doesn't make you feel slimy/slippery like some lower quality lotions.

• christinlilly By  christinlilly
    07.20.12

Love it! I am dreading when the container goes dry! I hope to find somewhere local that carries it!! Great product that leaves out the unnecessary chemicals. Great lotion!

• beetlebub By  beetlebub
    07.16.12

I had never heard of or seen this product before. My skin dries and cracks very easily in the winter and even in the summer I need a good lotion. I've tried many and have some good ones in rotation, but am always looking to branch out. Who knows...the holy grail of lotion may be just around the corner. Anyway, this is a great product--it did wondrous things for my feet and I've held some product in reserve to use in the winter. I'm betting it'll be a keeper and make my greatest hits list for lotions. Would recommend and would absolutely buy this product in the future.