Skinny Girl Sangria | SheSpeaks

• Judygail By  Judygail
    07.11.16

Fit to drink

Light and refreshing. Nice blend. Added fruit and seltzer . great for girls night without all the worries of calories.

• SavannahBeth By  SavannahBeth
    04.02.14

Disclaimer: I'm not a huge Sangria fan to begin with, but prior to trying this I'd only had red Sangria so I don't have a reference point to compare this with other white sangrias. I expected this product to taste like white wine with fruit flavors. Since it's a Skinny Girl product, and I've tried other Skinny Girl products and read one of Bethenny's books in which she explained how to Skinny Girl-ify a cocktail recipe, I realized this would probably taste a little watered down compared to what I was expecting. Not only was the flavor not at all of what I would deem a suitable intensity, the flavor that was there was sort of bittersweet, like an artificial sweetener. I won't be drinking this again.

• Jenicsf By  Jenicsf
    01.05.13

Wanted to love this but it tasted off, like a weird chemical taste. Wouldn't buy it again, especially at the price.

• jlbyrd By  jlbyrd
    10.11.12

This was not one of my favorites. I was really excited to try it when I saw it in the store. It has a strange taste. I guess I was expecting something sweeter like a sngria you make at home or get in a restaurant. I know it is low cal, but I would like it to have a decent taste.

• NJhousewife22 By  NJhousewife22
    04.27.12

I love white wine and really wanted to like this, but I did not enjoy this at all. I expected it to be more fruity, but instead it was dry and bitter. I won't purchase again.