Skinny Girl Margarita | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

While this does not taste like a homemade margarita it is still good. This is my favorite Skinny Girl product and the original. It is not sweet which I am of a fan of because some mixes are too sweet or sour but this is a nice blend. Also, who doesn't love the lack of calories so I can drink the whole bottle and not feel as guilty!

• mintmom mintmom
    05.10.12

I brought this to a friend's Halloween party and everyone hated it. It was horrible and taste like a extremely cheap tequila and not much else. We just poured it out it was that bad.

• didama By  didama
    06.01.18

Not Terrible

Not the best margarita that I've had but not the worst either. For a ready to drink bottled margarita it tastes fine. Definitely better to get it made at a bar though!

• Chenley By  Chenley
    07.17.15

I love making cocktails with this and also that it has less calories. Taste great also !

• katfos By  katfos
    05.13.14

• amommyuv3 By  amommyuv3
    08.13.13

This tasted nothing like a real margarita. It was also very weak. I would have had to drink the whole bottle to feel the effects of it. I'd rather not.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    08.12.13

Horrible, bad taste and worse after taste. Do not even bother.

• kellithrasher1 By  kellithrasher1
    07.27.13

If you want to not get a buzz, whatsoever, but a migraine the next hour...this is for you!

• Mandacie By  Mandacie
    07.25.13

Yucky artificial taste. I like the idea but it could really use some help with flavor.

• surfsupNow By  surfsupNow
    07.25.13

I was excited to be part of the BzzAgent campaign for the Skinny Girl line. I've been wanting to try this product for a while & the bzz campaign mail in rebate along with a sale at the liquor store gave me the nudge to purchase the Margarita & the Pina Colada. It was far to strong & tart for my taste. I shared it at a luncheon as well as at a dinner party and the overwhelming consensus was that it all tasted like rot gut - yes, that bad. Maybe if you've never had a quality cocktail you wouldn't know any better - obviously I was very disappointed.

• nlmickson By  nlmickson
    03.29.13

I follow very successful weight loss plan, and I AM allowed to have a drink or two if I count it, but I turned to this, hoping I would burn up fewer of my allowances on beverages. All I can say, I would rather take a straight shot of tequila and chase it with water than drink this stuff. It is really not good at all, and it tastes NOTHING like an actual margarita. I can get straight (cheap) tequila for this price and probably be left with a less bitter taste. I tried the peach for good measure, and it doesn't have the slightest hint of a peach taste or aroma. The only reason why it got two stars rather than one is that if you are looking to really tie one on, this will get you messed up if you can shoot it or chug it. I think the skinny comes from drinker's inability to enjoy it enough to take more than just the tiniest sip of it. That is a sure-fire way to save calories, now isn't it?

• coryellann By  coryellann
    07.19.12

All I can say is yummy! This girl know her drinks...and no guilt when you want another glass.