Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches Review | SheSpeaks

• Unchained7783 By  Unchained7783
    06.01.18

Skinny Cow products are one of my addictions, I love most of them. I love the taste of the ice-cream & the texture of the cookie/sandwich. I don't have to feel guilty about eating these. YUM

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    05.31.18

Yummy

I really enjoy skinny cow ice cream. All the flavors are delicious and you can enjoy one without the guilt.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

Absolutely delicious! I love Skinny Cow and all their offerings, but these ice cream sandwiches are the best. My whole family eats them, they taste better than any generic ones and they make you feel less guilty for eating one. The ice cream is rich and smooth and the chocolate wafer is substantial.

• Cfount5 By  Cfount5
    11.16.15

When you want to diet but still have amazing desserts every night. Skinny Cow ice cream makes sure that you don't feel deprived. These are delicious!

• kbmkmommy By  kbmkmommy
    07.14.15

These are so good! Best go to for a bit of a splurge and don't have to feel guilty.

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

These are a great tasting low calorie treat! Good for anyone who loves ice cream, but is trying to watch their weight

• knikita By  knikita
    02.08.15

I'm a big fan of all things skinny cow. Tastes amazing, you can't even tell it's low cal!

• buslady3 By  buslady3
    12.16.14

Husband loves these as I do. Great taste

• vdk1984 By  vdk1984
    12.16.14

Skinny cow is a great treat when you want to be naughty and indulge but also it won't hurt your waistline.

• katheejo By  katheejo
    12.04.14

Yummy :)

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

So creamy and indulgent! Who would guess its low-cal?? Love these treats!!

• Aferguson4 By  Aferguson4
    11.15.14

I love not feel guilty after eating ice cream! These are fabulous!

• wannabenikki By  wannabenikki
    11.13.14

I'm not big on ice cream sandwiches but this is as good as any other one I've tried and I feel better about eating it.

• KIMALEE By  KIMALEE
    11.13.14

OMGoodness! my family I love Skinny cow treats. They are better for you and guilt free.

• erdaley By  erdaley
    11.11.14

great tasting guilt free but a little on the pricey side