Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters | SheSpeaks

• StaceStash StaceStash
    05.09.13

These taste like heaven in your mouth. When eating some of these your mind tends to clear up and you will forget what you were thinking about when you have these. Delicious.

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

These are my go to snack when I'm craving sweets/chocolate while watching my calories

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

These are really great sweet treats when you are trying to watch your calories

• marig0107 By  marig0107
    07.08.15

I love skinny cow but I don't like this one in particular. The truffles are amazing!!!!

• marig0107 By  marig0107
    07.08.15

• Jewelzs8 By  Jewelzs8
    04.01.15

Skinny Cow does it again! Awesome!

• jhobbs By  jhobbs
    12.08.14

So good! Great option if you are looking for a low calorie snack that doesn't taste like it.

• Firsttimemommy13 By  Firsttimemommy13
    12.07.14

When looking for a low calorie desert option this is it. They are amazing a lot of the low calorie deserts don't taste good but this one is so good. Anyone can enjoy them wether you are a five year old or a eighty five year old. Great healthy alternative for family's if they are trying to cut down on their own calorie intake or their child's. Highly recommend.

• fmbutler By  fmbutler
    10.08.14

I really love these. I'm sure they're not great for me, but at least I feel less guilty than when I eat other dessert type foods.

• Futuredoctormom By  Futuredoctormom
    08.17.14

SO GOOD!

• princess51 By  princess51
    08.14.14

tastes good, but pricey so can only get when on sale