- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 6 servings
One dish 30 minute lasagna.
meat (turkey or sausage or beef)
lasagne noodles (dry)
1. Brown the meat in a skillet or chicken fryer pan that has high sides and discard oil
2. Pour in spaghetti sauce and add one cup of water
3. Break up lasagna noodles and nestle in meat and sauce
4. Add half of the shredded mozzarella to the pan and mix in.
5. Dollop the ricotta into the pan on top.
6. Sprinkle half the grated parmesan on top of dish.
7. Place on stove top medium to medium high for 30 minutes until the noodles are cooked.
8. Add remaining mozzarella and parmesan on top and place under broiler for 5 minutes until bubbly and brown.
other recipes in main dishes
This is a favorite one-dish oven baked staple in our home! It's easy and delicious, and clean-up is a breeze!
My mom used to make this when I was growing up and I make it for my family. I don't know where she found this recipe.
Chicken Teriyaki, rice and veggies!