- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 6 servings
One dish 30 minute lasagna.
meat (turkey or sausage or beef)
lasagne noodles (dry)
1. Brown the meat in a skillet or chicken fryer pan that has high sides and discard oil
2. Pour in spaghetti sauce and add one cup of water
3. Break up lasagna noodles and nestle in meat and sauce
4. Add half of the shredded mozzarella to the pan and mix in.
5. Dollop the ricotta into the pan on top.
6. Sprinkle half the grated parmesan on top of dish.
7. Place on stove top medium to medium high for 30 minutes until the noodles are cooked.
8. Add remaining mozzarella and parmesan on top and place under broiler for 5 minutes until bubbly and brown.
other recipes in main dishes
Delicious chicken with some potatoes and carrots. Super yummy!
For those of you who have yet to jump on the zoodle wagon, zoodles are simply zucchini noodles. You create these tasty little zucchini noodles by using a…
Slathered in a blend of garlic, kosher salt, peppercorns, Italian parsley and fresh rosemary this roast beef has you salivating before it even gets in th…