- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 6 servings
One dish 30 minute lasagna.
meat (turkey or sausage or beef)
lasagne noodles (dry)
1. Brown the meat in a skillet or chicken fryer pan that has high sides and discard oil
2. Pour in spaghetti sauce and add one cup of water
3. Break up lasagna noodles and nestle in meat and sauce
4. Add half of the shredded mozzarella to the pan and mix in.
5. Dollop the ricotta into the pan on top.
6. Sprinkle half the grated parmesan on top of dish.
7. Place on stove top medium to medium high for 30 minutes until the noodles are cooked.
8. Add remaining mozzarella and parmesan on top and place under broiler for 5 minutes until bubbly and brown.
other recipes in main dishes
Fettuccine Alfredo is an incredibly rich dish, and can be a little intimidating. But the truth is, it's really easy to make, and can be put together in …
This recipe is quick and easy for busy moms that I love and my daughter loves and my husband loves. Add some hot sauce in your own bowl and make sure you…
It tastes as good as it looks! Yum! You can SEE the flavor on those noodles!