- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 6 servings
One dish 30 minute lasagna.
meat (turkey or sausage or beef)
lasagne noodles (dry)
1. Brown the meat in a skillet or chicken fryer pan that has high sides and discard oil
2. Pour in spaghetti sauce and add one cup of water
3. Break up lasagna noodles and nestle in meat and sauce
4. Add half of the shredded mozzarella to the pan and mix in.
5. Dollop the ricotta into the pan on top.
6. Sprinkle half the grated parmesan on top of dish.
7. Place on stove top medium to medium high for 30 minutes until the noodles are cooked.
8. Add remaining mozzarella and parmesan on top and place under broiler for 5 minutes until bubbly and brown.
Other recipes in main dishes
This is the yummiest matzo pizza in the world. My kids love this recipe and it's fun to make.
An easy but luxurious meal. Tomato sauce and Italian sausage is always a great combination, and the addition of a touch of heavy cream to the sauce at t…
Delicious and flavorful chicken recipe that is easy to throw together. Love serving it with veggies the first day and then cold on top of a salad other d…