Skechers Shape Ups | SheSpeaks

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

I bought a pair of these when they first came out at the urging of a friend who said they helped her. I saw no different wearing these. No improved posture, no extra weight loss, etc. I actually got $40.00 of my $60.00 back when Sketchers were caught making false claims about these shoes and made them start paying people back.

• Jessgarcia100 By  Jessgarcia100
    06.20.13

I used these at work since I do a lot of walking but i didn't notice any difference in my legs or butt. Did make the arch of my feet hurt as well so not so comfortable.

• camocutie21 By  camocutie21
    06.10.13

I honestly don't enjoy my shape ups. They aren't very comfortable and I'm always falling due to the awkward back bump, I'm surprised I haven't broke anything yet.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.07.13

I really don't know why people rave about this silly shoe. I've never been told by anyone that has tried wearing them that they enjoyed doing anything, but rocking back and forth in them while standing up.

• maineac By  maineac
    02.29.12

These sneakers are a marvel in technology, they are SO comfortable and using them regularly has taken away my Plantar Fasciitis symptoms that were nearly crippling me by the end of a day of walking/standing. I don't know if they help shape or tone anything, nor do I care, as long as they keep my feet this comfortable.