Skechers Bobs | SheSpeaks

• CathBrad By  CathBrad
    10.11.17

Great shoes! So many to chose from!

OMG I have just purchased my 5th pair of these shoes, they are the most comfortable shoes ever!

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.09.17

I love this summer shoe! I have two, one in blue and one in blue. So comfortable and easy to wear.

• stephkay By  stephkay
    08.12.15

These shoes are very comparable to the brand Toms. Bobs have a more durable lifespan than Toms. There are not as many designs with the Bobs and that is the reason behind the four star rating. As a mother of three daughters, Bobs win overall!!!

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

These are very comfortable and casual. They are also very quick to slip on which is always a plus with me

• askaar By  askaar
    05.24.15

bought my first pair and i usually only wear toms and i love these just as my toms and they dont hurt my feet since i am on my feet all day :)

• kelseypromos By  kelseypromos
    09.26.14

Excellent. The cheaper version of Toms, but just as comfortable and stylist.

• nipperjm By  nipperjm
    11.16.13

I have now bought 3 pairs of these. These shoes are great! They are just like Toms, but much cheaper They have cushioning in the soles and I have found that they come in several different patterns that Toms didn't offer. I even found a pair of Union Jack Bobs, and for a Anglophile like me I was thrilled! These shoes overall are very comfy & I have had mine for over a year and they are holding up very well.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.07.13

I'm not a fan of shoes made by Skechers. I used to buy them until I noticed that I was buying them quite frequently due to the fact that they would fall apart quite quickly.

• janatchley By  janatchley
    03.04.12

I am totally in love with Bob's shoes. Not only are they cute and comfortable but they actually have a decent amount of arch support. They are the most comfortable shoes I have worn in a while; I can wear them all day without my feet hurting. Plus, they donate I think two pair for every one you purchase.