Simply Vera Vera Wang No Show Socks | SheSpeaks

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.17.13

Have these and love them! Sometimes Kohl's as sales on socks like this! Great for flats if you don't want feet to smell!

• elizdup By  elizdup
    11.03.11

They are a part of my everyday dress shoe accessories. No one knows I'm wearing them.....prefect !!!!

• Danielinha By  Danielinha
    11.02.11

I love this. This is one accessories I can't live without. In the hot weather of Florida, those are my favorites to use to go to work to. It can go with any close and it doesn't make me hot.

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    11.02.11

I love these and they do stay on my feet ..I think with Wang product you pay a little more but the quality is there..! Very comfortable. I do wish however they come up with one that is invisible...

• sallymo26 By  sallymo26
    11.02.11

I really like this. However, they do slip a little bit until you've worn them a time or two and get them to fit your feet. They also make them in a variety of colors which is nice.

• adendyut By  adendyut
    11.04.10

useful and comfortable

• electra_mama By  electra_mama
    08.16.10

Is the material quite breathable? Don't want to have to worry about foot odor just to have "invisible" socks!

• neicenmn By  neicenmn
    08.16.10

I would not buy these.... they seem to me to be like the half nylons that they have all over shoe stores. I wonder if they would slip when you walk & just be a pain more then a convienient.

• jlincon71 By  jlincon71
    10.18.09

I think i have to give these a try...i like her khols collection it's trendy but not too expensive.

• oatmeal7 By  oatmeal7
    08.14.09

These look light and easy to wear. The problems with most no-show socks is that they fall of the feet too easily. These look stylish, comfortable, and look like they will stay on the foot. Plus who can go wrong with Vera Wang.