Simple Soothing Facial Toner | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I love this toner and have used it and re-purchased it several times over the last year. It is very soothing and gentle and puts moisture and nutrients back into your skin and you can feel it working while you are applying it. This is DEFINITELY a product I recommend to everyone!!

• ljflan1212 By  ljflan1212
    08.08.16

My Absolute Favorite Toner!!

I finally found the best toner for my skin!! It doesn't burn or irritate my face and I can apply it to ALL of my face, even around my eyes. After using it for the first time, I noticed my pores were smaller, and the blackheads on my nose were less noticeable. The fact that Simple products are completely animal free is a HUGE plus!

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

I am currently using this toner, it is alright, good for the price but nothing is outstanding about it.

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

• Libbytuttle By  Libbytuttle
    12.07.13

Holy grail toner. Only thing that doesn't make my skin burn and get inflamed and red.

• jackie5912 By  jackie5912
    05.04.13

Love this toner and it doesnt irritate my skin !

• MzxNiNi By  MzxNiNi
    04.17.13

I really like this toner. It doesn't dry out or irritate my skin.

• LexiBug By  LexiBug
    02.08.13

This is the only toner I'll use on my face. It doesn't burn, like many others, but still is extremely effective. Immediately after using it, my pores are smaller, bumps have shrunk, and my skin feels tighter without feeling dry.

• Taylerbootz By  Taylerbootz
    02.08.13

I have trouble finding a good toner that doesn't break me out or dry me out. This one is ok. There's nothing really special that it seems to do. It doesn't irritate my skin, but it doesn't make my skin feel any cleaner than the Simple face wash (that I do love).

• roseblossom By  roseblossom
    01.21.13

omg i love.................... this

• aprincess7678 By  aprincess7678
    12.31.12

I am usually not a huge fan of toner but figured I would try it since I liked the other products in their line so well. I am glad I did! This toner did not burn as have some others I have tried in the past. My pores looked smaller and my skin felt refreshed!!