Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub | SheSpeaks

• surveyname surveyname
    09.03.12

It really works great for my face, cleaning it without damaging it. It have simple and pure ingredients.

• momma4life momma4life
    03.16.12

I must have received a different product. I exfoliate OFTEN and this product is not my favorite by far. I felt like the beads were way to big, rough, not may of them. I prefer a fine grain bead with a lot of them. This felt like little rocks instead of a scrub. Disappointed! Thanks for the free product though.

• RhiRhi By  RhiRhi
    07.23.16

Clean, moisturized face

This is great for a refreshing clean feel. Not only does it do a great job keeping your skin clean and clear but it also is moisturizing and doe snot dry you out! I love the fact that it does not contain harsh chemicals!

• Nicole409 By  Nicole409
    02.22.16

I have oily skin and this does a great job at keeping my skin oil free all day and it doesn't make my face red or have breakouts either.

• Nicole409 By  Nicole409
    02.22.16

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    01.14.16

This product is pretty good. One benefit is, if you are like me, every time i try a new facial cleanser i break out, sometimes just slightly and other times more significantly but with this product i did not have that. It is gentle on the skin and leaves your face feeling so clean!

• Arianamarquez By  Arianamarquez
    08.27.15

this product is better than the liquid kind this one totally gets the job done.

• Anissa18 By  Anissa18
    07.23.15

Pretty good. I'd buy it again. It really helped out my skin. Makes it feel very clean.

• DestinyColson By  DestinyColson
    06.25.15

I got to try this got it in the mail but i like it but left my face red after i was my face so i only used it at night not in the morning if i had to go anywere

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.15.15

I was sent this this Simple face wash gel for free but not with She speaks. I love this! It feels so soft on my face and it has no weird strong smell to it. My skin and pores feel healthier and my skin is thanking me for using this! I was sent the lotion for my face for free as well and it was great too! The thing that I love about these products is it works great for any skin type!! This has a light feeling to it as well. I'm really happy with how this works to not make my skin as dry anymore! This is so worth the buy! Along with the lotion.

• AmyStebbing By  AmyStebbing
    05.14.15

This product cleansed my face without over drying it. Left no filmy residue

• mykidzrock01 By  mykidzrock01     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.15

I feel confident knowing Im doing the right thing for my skin