Simple Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream with SPF 15 | SheSpeaks

• Christina27 By  Christina27
    07.08.17

This product is to greasy and watery my skin type is oily and this product makes it worse I will not repurchase.

• jdupree56 By  jdupree56
    08.18.14

Standard moisturizer. Did not feel like this was anything special. I did not get that rich, creamy feeling after use, was looking for a little bit more substance and density. This would be good for a person with VERY sensitive skin, or someone who doesn't have dry skin. I won't be buying the product again, but all in all it is'nt terrible, especially for the price.

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

I like that this has spf to help when out doors, but a little greasy. My skin type is oily though so it may be the way it reacts.

• minusculedot By  minusculedot
    10.10.13

I bought this product to use as a daily sun protector for my face. It is watery, greasy and shiny. I continue to use this product regardless for the SPF and the fact that it claims to be natural yet this product makes my skin very shiny and greasy looking. It may be better in the winter for a dewy look though. I will not repurchase.