Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Review | SheSpeaks

• Exploding_Nova By  Exploding_Nova
    08.04.18

I love this brand!

This is my favorite moisturizer! I love skincare and I'm always using tons of different things, but I ALWAYS keep this one on hand. This water based moisturizer soaks into the skin & thoroughly moisturizes while leaving skin clean and soft with no residue.

• Zerataku By  Zerataku
    06.22.16

I love this stuff. It's perfect for dry skin, especially during the summer. It's the only moisturizer I use on a daily basis. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it doesn't do that great in the Wisconsin winters so I have to use something different.

• aleisha By  aleisha
    03.22.16

Very much liked the feel and smell of product. Gentle on skin and did a good job moisturizing, although I may need just a bit more moisture.

• Kuebes By  Kuebes
    03.22.16

As a person with oily and sensitive skin, I absolutely love this moisturizer. I've even noticed a drop in the amount of oil my skin produces. No redness, irritation, or breakouts.

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.19.16

Great moisturizer for sensitive skin that is dry. It doesn't have a scent but does the job. It is very hydrating so you only need to use a dab at a time

• ashface74 By  ashface74
    11.02.15

The lotion is nice. For some reason a slight tingly feeling when I put on. Wish it had Spf. I also tried the version with SPF and did NOT react good with my skin at all. I had tiny bumps everywhere. I have normal to combo skin. Not very sensitive to many skincare products so it's a bit odd to me the tingly/burning feeling but it's not horrible

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    10.30.15

This is a great product not only for someone with sensitive skin but all skin types it goes on smoothly does not leave your skin feeling greasy and doesn't clog your pores

• Myeisha By  Myeisha
    06.30.15

I have used this product for a few months. At first, it was great, after some time, it kind of left my skin very dry. I will still however recommend it, everyone skin is different.

• TaffetaKate By  TaffetaKate
    04.04.15

I have combination skin, so usually moisturizers turn my face into an oil slick. This, however, feels great and doesn't harm my sensitive skin. I love that it doesn't have a strong scent, and that it makes my face feel instantly softer every time I use it.

• ashleysantana By  ashleysantana
    01.08.15

Have been using this moisturizer for months and I have nothing negative to say about it. It really moisturizes my face during these cold winter months, and the SPF version is great during the summer

• arissa By  arissa
    01.06.15

I've tried several other moisturizers including L'Oreal and Sephora products. I've always seen this product around and wanted to try it because of my sensitive skin... Let me just say, I'm so glad I finally did! I bought the moisturizer and makeup remover wipes! This moisturizer is the best I've tried yet. I put it on in the morning and wait about 2 minutes to let it soak in and dry. It doesn't feel harsh and thick like others i've tried! It's definitely great for sensitive skin like myself!

• jeannec1 By  jeannec1
    07.18.14

Absolutely love how my face feels after I use this. I have not only sensitive skin but very dry skin. When I am done moisturizing, my skin feels hydrated and silky smooth. I do wish this had an SPF though. Usually even hypoallergenic items are a problem for my sensitive skin but I have had no issues with this one! Love it!

• smartlady By  smartlady
    06.02.14

I use this moisturizer everyday my skin feels soft and doesn't have any chemicals.

• MissMommaG By  MissMommaG
    05.18.14

I was hesitant at first to try this, since I can't find any moisturizer, cleaner, or toner that doesn't break me out. However, I was impressed! I really like the fact that it did not leave my face oily! It felt clean and moisturized. I didn't feel like my pores were clogged up, so my skin was able to breath! Most of all, I was extremely excited that my face didn't turn all shades of red. My skin is very very sensation, so I was expecting a reaction, but I didn't get one; which was amazing! In addition, the product claimed to be 12 hours of moisturization, and honestly it lived up to that claim! I highly recommend this product to those individuals that are prone to breakouts and want clean and gentle moisturized skin. I will definitely continue to use this product! :)

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    05.16.14

My skin can be very confused. Dry and flaking, oily, breaking out, etc. I was very surprised at how well this moisturizer worked for me. It has really helped my dry skin, and hasn't caused any breakouts. I really love it!