Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• Paulsgirl Paulsgirl
    03.13.12

I'm not kidding or exaggerating when I say this is a GREAT product! Wow, it will replace my Olay products. The price is in line with what an average, non-extravagant person like myself would pay.

• Exploding_Nova By  Exploding_Nova
    08.04.18

I love this brand!

This is my favorite moisturizer! I love skincare and I'm always using tons of different things, but I ALWAYS keep this one on hand. This water based moisturizer soaks into the skin & thoroughly moisturizes while leaving skin clean and soft with no residue.

• Zerataku By  Zerataku
    06.22.16

I love this stuff. It's perfect for dry skin, especially during the summer. It's the only moisturizer I use on a daily basis. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it doesn't do that great in the Wisconsin winters so I have to use something different.

• aleisha By  aleisha
    03.22.16

Very much liked the feel and smell of product. Gentle on skin and did a good job moisturizing, although I may need just a bit more moisture.

• Kuebes By  Kuebes
    03.22.16

As a person with oily and sensitive skin, I absolutely love this moisturizer. I've even noticed a drop in the amount of oil my skin produces. No redness, irritation, or breakouts.

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.19.16

Great moisturizer for sensitive skin that is dry. It doesn't have a scent but does the job. It is very hydrating so you only need to use a dab at a time

• ashface74 By  ashface74
    11.02.15

The lotion is nice. For some reason a slight tingly feeling when I put on. Wish it had Spf. I also tried the version with SPF and did NOT react good with my skin at all. I had tiny bumps everywhere. I have normal to combo skin. Not very sensitive to many skincare products so it's a bit odd to me the tingly/burning feeling but it's not horrible

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    10.30.15

This is a great product not only for someone with sensitive skin but all skin types it goes on smoothly does not leave your skin feeling greasy and doesn't clog your pores

• Myeisha By  Myeisha
    06.30.15

I have used this product for a few months. At first, it was great, after some time, it kind of left my skin very dry. I will still however recommend it, everyone skin is different.

• TaffetaKate By  TaffetaKate
    04.04.15

I have combination skin, so usually moisturizers turn my face into an oil slick. This, however, feels great and doesn't harm my sensitive skin. I love that it doesn't have a strong scent, and that it makes my face feel instantly softer every time I use it.

• ashleysantana By  ashleysantana
    01.08.15

Have been using this moisturizer for months and I have nothing negative to say about it. It really moisturizes my face during these cold winter months, and the SPF version is great during the summer