Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• Kclift By  Kclift
    10.11.18

Good affordable lotion for winter or summer

This is a great lotion. It's perfect for summer and winter. IMO it does get a tiny bit oily, but I also don't break out from it either, so it works either way! The ingredients are also good, nothing I notice are bad or alarming!

• Lizzy33dona_picks By  Lizzy33dona_picks
    10.09.18

I have very sensitive skin, i found this and fell instantly in love! I never leave home with out it.

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Great for Teens/20s

This is a pretty decent moisturizer. I'd recommend it for teens/20s, rather than older women. It has a nice, clean feel after it absorbs.

• Exploding_Nova By  Exploding_Nova
    08.04.18

I love this brand!

Every product that I've tried from Simple has become a favorite. These products are gentle on skin, made specifically with sensitive skin in mind, and hold up to their claims. I highly recommend anything from this brand!

• Malia024 By  Malia024
    10.12.17

Ok

This is a good mosturiser for normal skin but with dry skin it doesn't work as well.

• spaghettogoat By  spaghettogoat
    07.20.17

Pretty good moisturizer

I got this moisturizer from Target Around a month ago nd have been using it since. It does an average job at moisturizing but not quite enough for my dryer skin type. Besides that the spf 15 works petty good as long as your not in the sun for over 2 hours at a time you should be good.

• Norbeem By  Norbeem
    06.27.17

Amazing!

This is a really good moisturizer! It keeps my skin feeling hidrated but not greasy at all. It doesn't break me out and smells great!

• Mskorn By  Mskorn
    05.26.17

Love it

Love this stuff...it works really good i have a sample but i will be buying the full size

• Deepoet3 By  Deepoet3
    01.13.17

Sensitive Skin Must-Have

I absolutely LOVE this product. It actually keeps my skin feeling very moisturized, without being shiny or greasy. It also works really well, no matter if I use it in conjunction w/ my makeup or just going bare faced. This is a must have, especially for anybody who suffers from sensitive or combination skin. It also does a really good job protecting my skin from the sun!