Simple Exfoliating Wipes | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

These make-up wipes are not my holy grail favorite product but the do work pretty well. My one complaint would be that they are not moist enough so if your are looking for a wipe that is on the drier side then these would be for you. I prefer a very wet make-up wipe so that I am not tugging on my skin trying to clean my face.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

These wipes are amazing! They are very gentle on your skin and remove your makeup!

• sarahalam95 By  sarahalam95
    06.24.16

really gentle!

These wipes are amazing. Not only do they remove ALL traces of makeup, but they feel extremely gentle on your skin. Usually wipes dry out my skin, but these wipes do not irritate my sensitive skin at all. Must have product!

• Hazelt By  Hazelt
    06.23.16

Simply the best wipes

I love simple products and this is no exception. This product makes it so easy to take your makeup off or to just clean your face while traveling. These are a lot less harsh on your skin than the other face wipes.

• elliemonge94 By  elliemonge94
    11.10.15

These wipes I love! I really like the way the help to exfoliate my face and it doesn't leave it feeling dry.

• sharmamegha1209 By  sharmamegha1209
    09.14.15

I like this product. It's not too harsh for my sensitive skin and doesn't have strong scent. Works perfect with makeup as well.

• VRafferty By  VRafferty
    09.14.15

Love these wipes! ive tried everyone you can think of and I have sensitive skin. The other ones worked fine don't get me wrong but some I would get dry skin with or I would feel like I have a layer of grossness on my face. These wipe do NOT break me out, do not leave a residue. These wipes leave your face feeling clean!

• Sheri03 By  Sheri03
    09.08.15

These wipes work very well at removing makeup from the skin however, if you accidentally get any near your eyes it burns badly.

• Melissa1c By  Melissa1c
    08.30.15

Recently bought these wipes and so far so good, my makeup comes right out and it feels fresh. Not only do i use them on my face but they also work well to clean the stains from my white handbag. It really works wonders.

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    05.26.15

These are my all time favorite makeup wipes! I have tried many, and this is the only one that not only removes everything, but is also very gentle on my extremely sensitive and dry skin. I love using them to take off my makeup before bed instead of washing my face because it's easy and doers the job. I highly recommend these to people. I love the whole Simple line! :)

• tiabeverly By  tiabeverly
    04.15.15

I loved these wipes. They did not have a super strong scent and they were able to get the job done.