Simple Cleansing Micellar Water | SheSpeaks

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

pretty good LIGHT cleanser

I like this when I can't be bothered to wash my face (shame, I know). The only thing is it doesn't really get the eye products that well and I'll wake up racooned. But it is still a nice cleanser at the right price.

• Viktorian By  Viktorian
    12.24.17

It works!

I love this cleanser it really breaks down make up left behind from other cleansers. Even on its own this product removes the majority of the make-up and dirt I have on my face. I use it everyday and I have noticed my pores are not at congested at the end of the day.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    10.25.17

Love It

I love Simple Cleansing Water! It removes makeup easily and quickly! I use a cotton ball and with a few swipes, it takes off any makeup I had on! No need to rinse it off either! My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness.

• Roseileen By  Roseileen
    10.24.17

Not bad

A great way to take off the day quickly when you're just too tired to do more. Works well, but sometimes needs a second pass at eye makeup or leaves some residue behind.

• Clpaulk919 By  Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

Tge best cleansing water I've ever used. Nonirritating to my eyes and leaves my skin clean and non greasy.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Love it for my morning routine

I love this product for my lazy night time routine. I like using it more first thing in the morning since its more gentle than a toner. It preps my skin beautifully for makeup.

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    03.16.17

I Love the Simple brand skim care products in general, but this is one I tried once and probably won't be getting anymore. It works alright enough in removing make up that's easily removable as it, but I wear pencil eyeliner and it doesn't even get ALL of that. It gets most of it, and the rest is easy enough to get with a Q-tip, but there's always residue and it can't even start breaking down waterproof mascara. I have to wait for that to wear away naturally in the shower over a couple of days. I'll be trying out another one later.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

The first micellar water I ever tried, and it's a win. It's so inexpensive and it takes off more makeup than some much more expensive makeup removers I've used. I use this to get the last residue of makeup off my face after using towelettes. It's also great as a inexpensive toner - it removes the dirt and oil on my face without stripping it. I've noticed my skin is much less oily when I use this.

• Lexiiee By  Lexiiee
    10.03.16

Amazing

It helped clear my skin up after a long year of a troublesome acne battle. Makes your skin feel fresh and moisturized. Just take a little bit!I love it! Will always continue to buy it!

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.03.16

Works well!

This is a pretty straightforward toner. It takes extra make up off and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft!