Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.20.16

Gets your skin clean and great for removing makeup or just if you want to refresh your face.

• emma0420 By  emma0420
    09.27.18

Sensitive Skin experts

Simple skincare products have sensitive skin in mind. Their products are designed for those of us who have trouble with other products. I was able to use these wipes to take off my eyeliner without any irritation or burning. They're soft, durable and feel great on the skin. The wipes are affordable and found at most drugstore chains, grocery stores, and big box retailers.

• Myopinionmatters2017 By  Myopinionmatters2017
    01.02.17

Amazingly cleans and softens my skin

I really love this product!! Takes make up off easy and non greasy. My skin felt clean and super smooth afterward! I would really recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick and effective way to remove your makeup

• Olysichka By  Olysichka
    11.05.16

Good, but no the best

These are not the beset, even though I do have the face wash , these wipes make my sensitive skin burn ! :(

• firefireinthesky By  firefireinthesky
    11.03.16

I love them!

These things are amazing. I have sensitive skin, so its hard to find products that don't give me a rash. They remove makeup so easily, they smell great, they're soft, and refreshing. The price isn't bad either.

• Steprodriguez By  Steprodriguez
    11.02.16

These wipes are great, especially for travel. They do not leave your skin oily or dry, and one wipe is usually enough to remove a fulll face of makeup.

• ljflan1212 By  ljflan1212
    08.08.16

Best Wipes Ever!!

I absolutely LOVE these wipes!!! I have a difficult time finding facial wipes/cleansers I can use since we are Torah-observant (meaning, we follow the Biblical Laws including the clean/unclean animal laws). I've had to start looking for products that are basically made for vegans, and it's tough to find things that work. Simple products are completely animal free!! And the best part? They work! These wipes clean my face (even removing mascara!) without leaving a funky residue. They don't irritate my skin or my eyes like some wipes. Will always purchase these before anything else.

• sly9377 By  sly9377
    08.05.16

Great wipes! My face did not feel soapy or sticky after they dried.

• mikeandsteph23 By  mikeandsteph23
    07.27.16

These little wipes are comparable to my MAC wipes. I love them they get all the waterproof eyeliner off with ease.

• Leopardmomma By  Leopardmomma
    07.11.16

Amazing for sensitive skin

These have got to be the best face wipes ever! They dont irritate my sensitive skin nor do they irritate the sensitive skin around my eyes when removing eye makeup! One makeup wipe can get my whole face and I wear fouindation, concealer, powder, eyebrow pencil, mascara, eye shadow, blush, bronzer.

• Hannahr By  Hannahr
    07.10.16

Scent free makeup wipes

This makeup wipe is nice. It doesn't have a scent and works well with getting all my makeup off.