Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes Review | SheSpeaks

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    07.17.20

Perfect wipes for on-the-go or at home. Using these leaves my face feeling super clean and moisturized. They are soft, durable and easily remove dirt, make-up without scrubbing. Super affordable and available at most stores.

• naheed By  naheed

Refreshing

Simple skin care wipes are easy to use and take off make up without drying out the skin. Easy to travel with. Always come in handy.

• stringer1 By  stringer1

Refreshing!!

I love these facial cleansing cloths. Sometimes it?s hard to get my mascara off and these will always work. The cool and clean feeling you have after washing your face with these is a plus too.

• skimey By  skimey
    07.16.20

Part of my daily routine.

I use these wipes almost every day to remove makeup. They are the best!

• agurl185 By  agurl185

Effortless make-up removal

These Simple wipes remove my make-up effortlessly. They are super affordable. They make my skin feel clean and refreshed after using.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.15.20

Natural Wipes that Work

I got these as a giveaway winner and I loved them. They took off majority of my makeup with ease (2 wipes) although I'm not sure how effective it is on waterproof because I don't own any yet to try it out on. I always still tend to wash my face after to get anything else extra off but there was barely anything left on the towel after I was done drying.

• Emilatz91 By  Emilatz91
    05.08.20

Great for sensitive skin.

I have very sensitive skin. These have yet to irritate my skin. It seems to take all of my make up off, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

• emholder By  emholder
    05.05.20

My all time fave makeup wipe

I have been using these for years and they are my favorite. They are both affordable and effective.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.13.20

Wonderful Wipes

I love the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes! They remove makeup easily and quickly! My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness!

• Ashley_TX By  Ashley_TX
    06.02.19

I love this brand! Gentle for sensitive skin, doesn't dry out my skin or irritate my eye area like some other big brands do. Effective at removing makeup, maybe leaves some mascara though

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

Love this

I have super sensitive and dry skin and these facial wipes remove all of my makeup without irritating my skin. It leaves at nice and smooth. I would recommend these to everyone. It does an amazing job getting off the hardest makeup.

• emma0420 By  emma0420
    09.27.18

Sensitive Skin experts

Simple skincare products have sensitive skin in mind. Their products are designed for those of us who have trouble with other products. I was able to use these wipes to take off my eyeliner without any irritation or burning. They're soft, durable and feel great on the skin. The wipes are affordable and found at most drugstore chains, grocery stores, and big box retailers.

• Myopinionmatters2017 By  Myopinionmatters2017
    01.02.17

Amazingly cleans and softens my skin

I really love this product!! Takes make up off easy and non greasy. My skin felt clean and super smooth afterward! I would really recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick and effective way to remove your makeup

• Olysichka By  Olysichka
    11.05.16

Good, but no the best

These are not the beset, even though I do have the face wash , these wipes make my sensitive skin burn ! :(

• firefireinthesky By  firefireinthesky
    11.03.16

I love them!

These things are amazing. I have sensitive skin, so its hard to find products that don't give me a rash. They remove makeup so easily, they smell great, they're soft, and refreshing. The price isn't bad either.