Similac Formula | SheSpeaks

• glamgen By  glamgen
    09.02.18

Best formula, hands down!

My daughter was born with quite the sensitive stomach. Similac sensitive was our saving grace! it?s such an anxious and scary feeling to not be able to find something your newborn baby can keep down. I will forever recommend it.

• Ahr31606 By  Ahr31606
    08.01.18

Great choice for gentle tummies

My daughter tried several different types of formula but got an upset tummy with all other brands except Similac. Similac sensitive is very gentle and really worked well for my daughter. Stopped her gas and calmed her down better than any other formula. Great formula

• BiancaCloxton By  BiancaCloxton
    06.13.18

Formula is frustrating

Love to hate Similac. Well, any formula really. With my first baby, we had to switch him from breast over to Similac soy. This, in turn, made him a constipated mess. With my 3 month old, we have switched him over to Simlac sensitive which he spits up a ton and is beginning into constipation. It's probably the best out of all the formulas. Just frustrating that so many problems come along with it.

• Wildatheart By  Wildatheart
    04.05.18

Love this formula! with my first we had some serious issues with spit up, we used the Similac for spit up and it worked wonders!!

• Kaylee8113 By  Kaylee8113
    04.04.18

All my babies love this formula

I have used this formula for all 3 of my kids. It?s by far the best formula. They have so many different types to fit every babies needs. I will definitely continue to use this brand for many years to come!

• Ashymorr123 By  Ashymorr123
    02.08.18

So good

When I first had my child I couldn't breastfeed so I used this stuff all the time!

• Aswagg89 By  Aswagg89
    01.22.18

Great stuff

I absolutely loved this formula! Used it for all of my children and never had a problem! I did breastfeed first and transitioned into formula, they did have a short time with being constipated during the transition process but once they were fully on the formula it all went away!

• Hmlovern1987 By  Hmlovern1987
    12.13.17

Fantastic formula

When I was weaning my son off of breastmilk we slowly switched over to Similac. At first I was very worried that he may have an upset belly, however, the Similac caused no issues for him and the transitioning went fantastic. We usually purchase our Similac with Iron at Walmart in the premade quart as it is the cheapest place we have found so far that sells it. It has kept his weight up which is a huge plus for us as he is a little guy. It is very easy to open and doesn't take up a lot of room in our refrigerator.

• NinaBrito2017 By  NinaBrito2017
    11.15.17

Best ever!!! All my kids took really good to this brand and I loved it as well.

• Ashleigh3 By  Ashleigh3
    10.09.17

Great formula

I really like this formula. Our son has some lactose issues and I do half soy formula and half breast feeding and it works great for him. This comes in a really nice container and Similac is always sending coupons as well!