Similac Formula | SheSpeaks

• Sashashep By  Sashashep
    09.07.19

Great formula

Dissolves well into water, doesn't tend to clump up after shaking. When my son was really small it would give him a bit of gas but by month 4 or so he could drink anything without having issues and this was fine.

• Jamandak By  Jamandak
    06.24.19

Used for both boys

Used Similac for both of my boys and loved it! The supplementation version was great when switching them from breast milk to formula!

• azalee22703 By  azalee22703
    06.16.19

All of my children have used Similac. We just had a baby who has some GI issues and had to switch to Similac Alimentum. She is no longer constipated and her reflux has significantly reduced. My only complaint is the formula is more than double the price of other similac formulas. So parents that NEED to buy this suffer paying $40 for a 19oz can.

• Lizk3983 By  Lizk3983
    06.14.19

With my 1st child, she had to be in alimentium. So with my 2nd i was prepared for the crazy exspensive formula again. We tried the blue similac. He did ok with it, but with a lot of spit up. After researching, I was super happy to find similac for spit up. It has been our lifesaver. Reduced his spit up by 75%. Its a little more than the regular similac, but not crazy like aluminium.

• Rnanunez7 By  Rnanunez7
    06.11.19

Life saver

With my first son we tried to breastfeed him but he kept having troubles with his stomach so we decided that we were going to switch him on to formula but he was still have the same problems we've been switched him to Soy and that work perfect

• hetty1209 By  hetty1209
    06.10.19

Love this formula! Use with my son and couldn't ask for anything better!

• Amieconway22 By  Amieconway22
    06.01.19

READ INGREDIENTS!!!!

The number one ingredient is corn syrup solids in most of their formulas! Not a good choice for your babies!!

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

3 Babies Love This Formula

I have 3 premature babies and this brand was a life saver for them. It is expensive which is unfortunate, but definitely worth it. Doesn't have a nasty smell like Enfamil does.

• Lilybug24 By  Lilybug24
    05.13.19

Good formula

My daughter drinks the similac sensitive and shes done great on it since day one!

• Kristycreel985 By  Kristycreel985
    05.07.19

Top notch

This is the only formula my son could tolerate. Similac is amazing