Silk Original Soymilk | SheSpeaks

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

I love the creamy taste, I'll choose this milk over lactose milk any day. I try to keep this product in my diet due to me not getting enough calcium. I have low bone density, and I am thankful for this product. It's hard being lactose-intolerant although I don't regular milk anyways. Best milk beverage ever. It also makes my Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks taste even more delicious.

• dhalley24 By  dhalley24
    09.26.15

I don't like soy milk. It has an awful after taste. This one is better than most, but I still would rather drink coconut or almond milk than the soy.

• rstars By  rstars
    09.01.15

I can drink this all day everyday! I love the plain flavor, it is sweet on its own but not overly sweet but I also enjoy the vanilla also. Goes great in a bowl of cereal, milk and cookies or just on its own.

• KatieSimon By  KatieSimon
    05.27.15

My son is only 1 year old, and unfortunately he has a reaction to dairy milk. We tried this milk for the first time when he was 11 months old and HE LOVES IT! Its a great product and the flavor is delicious. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with OR without an allergy.

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.08.15

This milk is absolutely delicious It's gentle on the stomach and goes down smooth. It's also perfect for adding to smoothies! My son LOVES drinking the vanilla-flavored version!

• EmilyAA By  EmilyAA
    05.01.13

Me and my husband drink the silk almond and my daughter drinks the soy. She's not lactose intolerant but she's at Little over weight, so we switched her...and she loves it:-)

• Ashleyc1114 By  Ashleyc1114
    04.29.13

Silk soy milk is very good, especially in cereal. It has a different texture than regular milk, so I didn't enjoy drinking it plain. I use it every morning with my cereal and it is delicious. They also advertise that silk has more calcium than regular milk which is another plus.

• jmar1998 By  jmar1998
    04.24.13

I love silk soymilk! tastes so good I enjoy it much more than milk!

• LDianeH By  LDianeH
    03.21.13

The vanilla is the favorite in our family. It is yummy to drink by the glass and to use in smoothies and milkshakes.

• m_a_n_d_y_w By  m_a_n_d_y_w
    10.30.12

Silk soymilk is very smooth and sweet. It is a little too sweet for my liking. It advertises 30% more calcium than regular milk. I like that part of it. I drink it to substitute cow milk. I sometimes eat my cereal with silk soymilk too.