Silk Fruit and Protein Juice Drink Review | SheSpeaks

• SimmonsR By  SimmonsR
    01.27.15

I really like the taste of this. My Husband thinks it tastes great. The kids do not like this.

• AprilBox By  AprilBox
    11.09.14

Mango flavor is my favorite ,, delicious.

• alwaysinl0v3 By  alwaysinl0v3
    07.08.14

They're good but have a thick texture but not like a smoothie.

• proudmrsmcc By  proudmrsmcc
    06.19.14

I was really suprised how good these were and when we are in a hurry to get out the door and don't have time to make the real thing or as a quick and healthier way to curb a "sweets fix" these smoothies are nice staple to have in the fridge for a active family

• DivaDiva50 By  DivaDiva50
    06.19.14

I haven't tasted this yet however I do drink Silk Very Vanilla Soy milk and it's delicious. I imagine this tastes just as good.

• JessieBear53 By  JessieBear53
    06.17.14

This was surprisingly delicious. It is just very hard to find as not a lot of stores near me are carry the product.

• DarilynSue By  DarilynSue
    12.20.13

I love this product. It's both healthy & delicious!

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

Had this the other day for the first time and it was very good will buy again!

• jdrattelade By  jdrattelade
    07.12.13

Love it. Great alone, or add it to smoothies. I love how Silk never uses GMO soybeans and the sugar in it is relatively low. Delicious!

• Lynn4677 By  Lynn4677
    06.22.13

I enjoy mixing these into my "protein shakes". So delicious, dairy free and good for you!

• Mamazuelch By  Mamazuelch
    04.30.13

My family and I really really love this drink! I use as a base for smoothies, it tastes great and has it's good for you! It's a plus that my kids love the taste!

• aholt27 By  aholt27
    11.27.12

This is a delicious way for someone to gain more protein in their diet. They taste fantastic alone, and better with real fruit blended in

• donnab1 By  donnab1
    10.27.12

I bought this because I had a coupon and it is great. I tried the mixed berry and I sometimes blend it with ice to have a smoothie. Easy way to add more protein to my diet and really enjoy it.

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    10.24.12

LOVE THIS! My kids have some every morning at breakfast and sometimes with afterschool snack. They love the mango flavor ! Now a new staple in my house!

• JettLynn By  JettLynn
    06.21.12

I love the Fruit and Proteins mixed Berry..Yummy!