Silhouette America Silhouette Cameo | SheSpeaks

silhoutte

• Kyrstenosborne By  Kyrstenosborne
    07.31.17

Great update!

This thing is amazing! Very intuitive once you get into the program.. all of the things it can do and make are unreal! I'm sure I haven't even explored half of it yet! The Bluetooth function is way better then the prior corded version, and the auto blade is a definite upgrade then the constant adjustments of old!

• lmdionne1126 By  lmdionne1126
    01.16.13

Love this machine. Got this for my birthday in November 2012 and I'm having so much fun. For those of you who don't know what this is, it's a die-cutting machine that can cut, sketch, and emboss just about any medium a crafter would like. Paper, cardstock, vinyl, heat transfer, foam, fabric, just to name a few. I'm just beginning to learn how to use the Cameo and I'll admit there have been a few hiccups, but that's what learning is about. I can't wait to get to all of the amazing projects I would have never had the chance to without access to the machine.