Sierra Mist Ruby Splash | SheSpeaks

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    01.27.15

I have always loved Sierra Mist but this was a new and refreshing twist to enjoy. Loved it.

• ginamendez01 By  ginamendez01
    01.20.15

I like this one it has a little pizzaz in it

• DFranklin By  DFranklin
    10.10.13

Good alternative to Sprite however it does have a flat taste to me, i would recommend it as a second choice not a first.

• jtasgurl81 By  jtasgurl81
    07.12.12

I love the Diet Sierra Mist, but this stuff is disgusting. It tastes like cough syrup to me. I purchased only one bottle and it ended up sitting in my pantry for 6 months before I threw it away. I think it must have too much of the "ruby" syrup in it.

• lellybean1119 By  lellybean1119
    07.28.10

It tastes great! I bought and tried the diet version and it had a nice refreshing taste.

• Cachad By  Cachad
    10.28.09

My daughter loves this flavor. Its crisp and grape-fruity without being too sweet. Safeway in Fairfax county Va is having it on sale for 88 cents a bottle and I've only seen them in the bottles, would love to find cans.

• laxmorena By  laxmorena
    07.30.09

Very tasty!

• Fairywings By  Fairywings
    07.20.09

I really love this soda b/c it really does have a nice amount of grapefruit flavor to it and it's really refreshing on the hot days. I actually like the Diet ruby splash better, it has a more refreshing citrusy flavor and not as sugary sweet and the regular. I noticed some ladies were saying they can't find it, I can only find it at Safeway and even then , it's only in the 8 packs.

• jnnfrsmth55 By  jnnfrsmth55
    06.12.09

I like sierra mist. Well i can only drink sierra mist cuz when i was younger i had a kidney infection and i am not suppost to drink dark pops. But im very glad that they came out with the cranberry splash it is so good.

• nubailey By  nubailey
    06.11.09

This was some very tasty pop! Loved it!