Sierra Mist Ruby Splash Review | SheSpeaks

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    01.27.15

I have always loved Sierra Mist but this was a new and refreshing twist to enjoy. Loved it.

• ginamendez01 By  ginamendez01
    01.20.15

I like this one it has a little pizzaz in it

• DFranklin By  DFranklin
    10.10.13

Good alternative to Sprite however it does have a flat taste to me, i would recommend it as a second choice not a first.

• jtasgurl81 By  jtasgurl81
    07.12.12

I love the Diet Sierra Mist, but this stuff is disgusting. It tastes like cough syrup to me. I purchased only one bottle and it ended up sitting in my pantry for 6 months before I threw it away. I think it must have too much of the "ruby" syrup in it.

• lellybean1119 By  lellybean1119
    07.28.10

It tastes great! I bought and tried the diet version and it had a nice refreshing taste.

• Cachad By  Cachad
    10.28.09

My daughter loves this flavor. Its crisp and grape-fruity without being too sweet. Safeway in Fairfax county Va is having it on sale for 88 cents a bottle and I've only seen them in the bottles, would love to find cans.

• laxmorena By  laxmorena
    07.30.09

Very tasty!

• merritt1976 By  merritt1976
    05.30.09

I love these. The only issue I had with it, is that i accidentally bought regular when I meant to buy diet. The wording is so small and I didn't notice. Then, when I realized I had ingested 400 calories unknowingly, I got upset.

• jcbsmom By  jcbsmom
    04.16.09

Delicious, available in diet and regular, just refreshing and I am telling everyone about it!