Sid Meier s Civilization V | SheSpeaks

• cjnelson91 cjnelson91
    06.19.13

I had a great time playing it, the first time around, so much so, that I wanted to play again. The second go around wasn't quite so fun, just repetitive really. I would really like it if the game could be changed up more in some way, because the second time I played was a little different from the first but pretty much the same. I also think that the feel of the game could be a bit more modern. It would make it seem less like a basic computer game for kids and more like something a gamer would want to play. Overall, it's fun, but only worth it if it's on sale. However, my boyfriend's brother plays it a lot so I might be the only one who feels this way.

• Alindra13 By  Alindra13
    03.08.17

I'm an avid gamer and prefer PC based games. Civilization V is just as good if not better than the other civilization games, however I'm partial to strategy games. Great way to kill time, engaging and fun.

• gaarabucket By  gaarabucket
    12.28.15

This game is a fun way to waste away a day. Playing a regular game takes forever but it's fun the whole time. If you like strategic games this is for you, especially if you play apps such is game of war.

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    11.14.15

I play a lot of CiV. Too much for my own good sometimes. It's fun to play multiplayer online. I don't find it too repetitive as you can customize your levels, buy the expansion packs, and download mods. That spices everything up, just as playing with friends does.

• cjnelson91 By  cjnelson91