Shutterfly Photo Books | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

Easy to use to make photo albums. I have done this for Christmas presents, birthday parties, baby showers and retirements. You just upload your photos and drop them into an album and format it as you wish. My family looks foward to seeing what new creation I will have every Christmas.

• LifeinPictures By  LifeinPictures
    07.18.16

1 time order will definitely order again!

5 stars! I made myself a calendar for this year. And the process of ordering was easy and I had fun making it my own. And I was extremely happy with it once I received it. I have gotten so many complements on it. Will definitely do this for every year!

• Realchic By  Realchic
    02.25.16

First of all I love shutterfly. I have always used it for baby shower invitations, birthday and photo books. The first one I got was actually free from points from using Pampers. But I was absolutely in love. It is very easy to use. And editing helps so much to give your project the final look it deserves. They are very professional and reliable. I display the photo book I created of our daughter in the living room and everyone that comes by always loves seeing it because it is very beautiful and well done. Thank you Shutterfly.

• shovlin02 By  shovlin02
    02.24.16

i purchased several things from there and i loved all them .very good quality

• shovlin02 By  shovlin02
    02.24.16

i purchased several things from there and i loved all them .very good quality

• Marliemaysmom By  Marliemaysmom
    09.01.15

I have bout a lot of things from shutterfly and there books are amazing my only issue with them was for different designs it cost extra. But it's worth it because they are amazing keepsakes and there just perfect.

• ethel55 By  ethel55
    08.12.15

I love how easy it was to navigate Shutterfly's photo book area. I simply uploaded my photos and chose custom, so I could place the pics on which pages I wanted. I became a member of the site and have received a few emails, many of which had deals highlighted and/or coupons.

• terrihong526 By  terrihong526
    07.21.15

cute photo books at a good price. usually offer a lot of free offers where you only pay for the shipping

• Alissadsuggs By  Alissadsuggs
    06.24.15

Love shutter fly! Super easy to use and great photo gifts. We use for all of our photo books and holiday cards.

• tdowd1218 By  tdowd1218
    12.27.14

I've found that Shutterfly has the best non professional prints. For my wedding, I purchased the rights to all of the photos from the photographer and had all of my prints done with Shutterfly. This was much cheaper than ordering prints through the photography studio and just as good in my opinion. They always arrive well packaged so no bends or anything. I was also able to upload photos and do a scrapbook of my wedding on Shutterfly. I was very impressed by the quality of the book. Once you consider the cost of acid free paper, prints, stickers and time, it is worth it to use Shutterfly. They are now my go to for all prints.

• Mommeex3 By  Mommeex3
    11.30.14

I like Shutterfly! I use their app to up-load photos from my phone and I upload pics from my computer. It's easy to use and has many products to choose from. I also have my videos stored on the site. I have to pay for that service, but I think it's worth it! They offer specials often to keep an eye out! I can get free photo books many times a year, all I have to pay is shipping! I also got .01 prints for a year! Great deal!