Showtime Weeds | SheSpeaks

• babyslim1982 By  babyslim1982
    10.12.16

I loved that show. Great story line but not believable at all lol

• Bs252608 By  Bs252608
    08.21.16

This show is ridiculous

Nancy is a idiot. Point blank I mean this show is entertaining mostly because this chick is lucky she is white with all the mess she does. I mean its a forever fest of bad life choices and her kids are so messed up by her choices this is one of the most messed up families in America. Its kinda a good binge watch show

• ZeeLivity By  ZeeLivity
    09.30.15

It's a great show, I totally got hooked. But the finale was such a disspoinment, and so little thought was put into it.

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

This show somehow made being a MILF pot dealer in California appealing. That's a whole new level of impressive.

• kianavandeezy By  kianavandeezy
    11.24.14

Loved this show. Keyword: loved. I was super into the show. The first 3 seasons were great, season 4 was okay, then after that it just lost my interest. Is it still on anymore? I have no clue. But I do still watch the first seasons from time to time.

• fabyzoe By  fabyzoe
    11.17.14

While entertaining, it lacked depth. I only finished watching the series because i didint want to leave this unfinished. I dont recommend wasting your time on this.

• cloerg By  cloerg
    06.25.14

I liked this show but it started to get really ronchy. I would have stopped watching it because of that but at the same time I had to know what was going to happen at the same time.

• sweattb By  sweattb
    02.13.14

I watched the first season but it did not hold my intrest.My sister loves it though.

• YoungHippieMom By  YoungHippieMom
    08.10.13

My favorite show of all time!! I seriously watched all of season 8 in one day on Netflix! I'm so hooked!! The best show ever! Very adult though! Do NOT watch with children.

• maleigh420 By  maleigh420
    07.15.13

Great acting and a funny plot line overlaying some rather serious subject matter. The seasons get a little more ridiculous (plot wise) as they progress, but what show doesn't do that? If you don't like season 1, don't keep watching: you won't like it anymore during seasons 2-7. If you like Season 1, then I don't need to tell you to watch the other seasons: you'll be hooked.