Showtime United States of Tara | SheSpeaks

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

This is one of those shows that's so real you have these moments of embarrassment that accompany the thought 'I shouldn't be watching this, it's so personal' before you register that it's just a show as the thought finishes. This show makes being screwed up real and somehow okay. Because life goes on and you deal and plan and figure it out.

• Melinda_HomeMadeInterest By  Melinda_HomeMadeInterest
    07.10.14

I loved this show, I was so sad to see this show end.

• BigChas By  BigChas
    07.10.14

Comedy & drama together. Realistic to the disorder. Toni Collette superb!

• taletreader By  taletreader
    04.09.12

I thought this show did a great job depicting DID, especially how hard it can be on the person's family. Loved the comedy, loved the drama, and who didn't cry a couple of times throughout?

• kristinlynne31 By  kristinlynne31
    04.28.10

it has been a little slow in season two, but I am definately a fan and LOVE this show!

• nds313 By  nds313
    12.14.09

I loved it too!!!! i can't wait until next season.

• Jenjoma By  Jenjoma
    03.25.09

I enjoy the show. I think it is interesting look into the life of someone with DID. It's humorous and at the same time dark and gritty.

• loves_hopeful By  loves_hopeful
    03.10.09

I really like this show, mostly because I identify with it. I understand a lot of what happens with Tara. They did a pretty good job of being realistic about the disorder.

• mlhager648 By  mlhager648
    03.03.09

Freaking HI-LAR-I-OUS!!

• sheri5302002 By  sheri5302002
    02.18.09

Although I was not a requested participant in this survey, I will post my thoughts, just the same. I faithfully watch this show every Sunday night. Love the story line and characters. While I have not quite decided whether this makes my list of shows that I CANNOT MISS, I find myself liking it more and more each episode.