Showtime United States of Tara Review | SheSpeaks

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

This is one of those shows that's so real you have these moments of embarrassment that accompany the thought 'I shouldn't be watching this, it's so personal' before you register that it's just a show as the thought finishes. This show makes being screwed up real and somehow okay. Because life goes on and you deal and plan and figure it out.

• Melinda_HomeMadeInterest By  Melinda_HomeMadeInterest
    07.10.14

I loved this show, I was so sad to see this show end.

• BigChas By  BigChas
    07.10.14

Comedy & drama together. Realistic to the disorder. Toni Collette superb!

• taletreader By  taletreader
    04.09.12

I thought this show did a great job depicting DID, especially how hard it can be on the person's family. Loved the comedy, loved the drama, and who didn't cry a couple of times throughout?

• nds313 By  nds313
    12.14.09

I loved it too!!!! i can't wait until next season.

• Jenjoma By  Jenjoma
    03.25.09

I enjoy the show. I think it is interesting look into the life of someone with DID. It's humorous and at the same time dark and gritty.

• loves_hopeful By  loves_hopeful
    03.10.09

I really like this show, mostly because I identify with it. I understand a lot of what happens with Tara. They did a pretty good job of being realistic about the disorder.

• mlhager648 By  mlhager648
    03.03.09

Freaking HI-LAR-I-OUS!!

• dipaolamomma By  dipaolamomma
    02.18.09

I honestly loved it! Maybe that makes me a bit wierd, but I'm okay with that. I love that it has humor and heart. It's a unique view of the interactions of not just a family, but lovers, friends and outsiders. I actually went ahead and bought Showtime after the free preview. With a zillion "reality" shows and everything else either being geared to the 20-somthings or a very thinly veiled adult soap, I like the depth of this show.