Showtime The Tudors | SheSpeaks

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

Somewhat following his real life

What I saw was a dunk man sleeping with any women but his own wife looking for power with each female he slept with and country he tried to take to war.

• Melostar By  Melostar
    02.11.13

I loved this show! Jonathan Rhys Meyers isn't bad to look at either!

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

I loved the tudors series!!! I still watch the reruns.

• sbjfap2 By  sbjfap2
    10.13.12

My DH and I purchased these on DVD and watched them over the summer. GREAT historical show, and you see that, although centuries have passed, sometimes we are not all that different than those who lived before us!

• tapgirl By  tapgirl
    03.11.12

I really enjoyed watching this show. I didn't have Showtime, but my husband and I bought all four seasons and was impressed.

• brandgirl By  brandgirl
    09.30.10

LOVED this show and never missed it when it was on - definitely made that point in history more interesting!

• kristinlynne31 By  kristinlynne31
    04.28.10

I am absolutely obsessed with this show. I own all three seasons. Season 4, which is the final one, has been no exception and definately has not disappointed.

• oneangelsmiles By  oneangelsmiles
    12.15.09

I dearly love watching "period" style movies and this one is no exception. The cast and costumes, the plots and dramam- fantastic! The only gripe that I have is having to wait months between seasons. But I guess it is something to look forward to.

• DiannaLynn2000 By  DiannaLynn2000
    03.25.09

I have just started watching Showtime's "The Tudors". I missed the first season, but I have been watching the second. I absloutely LOVE this series. I have the series On Demand, so I enjoy that flexibilty. This is an Adult show, so be sure the kids aren't around while you watch it.

• patybluetx By  patybluetx
    02.23.09

I've been curious about this show and after reading ya'lls reviews I definitely think I'm going to bump it up on my netflix cue!