Showtime The Borgias | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I just couldn't get into this show. I felt like it was trying too hard to be The Tudors. My roommate, however, loves it.

• Dval22 By  Dval22
    10.29.15

i love this show!! every single thing about it... please dont end this!!

• majay33 By  majay33
    05.21.15

This show is one of my favorites. I was skeptical at first, but I really got involved with it. Love the costumes. This is a great show.

• Ever777 By  Ever777
    01.09.15

Really like this show. I love things from this period. They do a great job on plots and make it suspenseful to watch.

• Jenaflower79 By  Jenaflower79
    09.11.14

I really liked this show! Really hot and heavy yet teaching me some history.

• bigdraws71 By  bigdraws71
    03.27.14

this is my show lord lord

• AnitaJax By  AnitaJax
    01.20.14

A greedy and power-hungry family of backstabbing sociopaths gains control of the most powerful institution of its day. Bloody, debauched, and mind-numbingly messed-up. Two thumbs up.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

• cdgregory2009 By  cdgregory2009
    10.07.13

If you don't love treachery and conspiracy, don't watch it. My husband and I, however, love this show, and I am completely disappointed, that it has been cancelled. The acting was fantastic and they had great chemistry. The storey lines were clever and the costumes were beautiful.

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.16.13

One of the best shows on TV right now. It's about the Borgias family and their rise to power in the Roman Catholic Church. The father who is a cardinal uses bribery to become Pope and its about his rise to power and problems they face. It really is a great show.