Showtime Shameless | SheSpeaks

• hollyfox By  hollyfox
    10.26.18

Definitely need to watch

I would have to say I love this show. It is so funny but definitely not approprate for little kids. If you have a funny sense of humor then you will love this show.

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Love it. I marathoned multiple seasons after my daughter introduced it to me. It?s hilarious and so like I see my own family.

• xoholliebear By  xoholliebear
    09.20.18

Guilty Pleasure

My guilty pleasure, as well as many other?s. Shameless never fails to leave you short of drama and jaw dropping shock from the character?s actions. Definitely a great binge series. It?s raw, real, eye opening, relatable, the list goes on.

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Hilarious

I absolutely love this show. I laugh so hard. Some days when I feel like I'm having a bad day I turn on shameless and realize some people have it way worse bwhahahaha. It's hilarious!

• clflanagan91 By  clflanagan91
    01.29.15

Absolutely love this show! It's the one time every week that for an hour all phones, computers, distractions , are put away and everyone tunes into the tv. The season generally starts around my birthday so I think that's an added bonus and an extra present every year! Every actor on this show does an amazing job, from the father (frank) to the youngest sister(debbie). There is always some type of issue or dilemma going on and I can't wait to watch the story unfold. It's raw, and real they deal with all different walks of life to captivate the audience. Poverty, disease, sexual orientation, relationship issues, you name it this family faces it. I definitely recommend this show !

• Simplyalyssaa By  Simplyalyssaa
    07.02.14

Now now now, this show is the most recent to come into my life. I just got into it about two weeks ago. I marathoned the whole four seasons and I actually plan to do a video on this show sometime soon but I'll keep this short because I can go on about this show. It is probably the BEST written and directed show I've ever watched. It's so raw,real,and relatable. The three R's. It also has the most realistic portrayal and best written gay couple on the show. For that reason alone this show should have more hype and awards. WATCH.

• cdgregory2009 By  cdgregory2009
    10.07.13

Some of the best acting on TV. William H. Macy is awesome as Frank; the father you often love to hate, or occasionally hate to love. Smart writing, shameless storey lines and all things bad. A true test of family bonds and rewarding in their successes. Keep it comin'. I am selective as to who I recommend it to.

• tspoone1 By  tspoone1
    06.26.13

This family is so dysfunctional it makes mine look normal in comparison. Gotta love it!

• JesseGBaby By  JesseGBaby
    05.19.13

I will watch this over and over again! I love this show! And just so happens to be close to where I live so it makes it that much truer

• hkysns1 By  hkysns1
    01.31.13

Love this show! It is so outrageous - the last episode I think I laughed out loud many times! You can't believe how far the writers push the boundaries.