Shout Triple Action Stain Remover | SheSpeaks

• MeganMashburn MeganMashburn
    04.14.13

This product is the best! It gets out all of our stains including the grime and oil my husband gets onto his work uniforms. Love this!

• Jlynn627 By  Jlynn627
    10.04.16

Love this stuff!

This stuff is amazing!it's gets basically every stain out...old or new.This stuff is a lifesaver

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

this product is the best and it gets stains out of out clothes and I use this product to clean almost everything

• dgomez By  dgomez
    01.10.16

We use this quite a bit as my husband and daughter are horsey people. My husband's jeans are covered in horse sweat and oil from his chaps. My daughter just has dirty jeans, from the bottoms dragging on the dusty dirt. I have them pre-treat before they put their clothes in the dirty bin. For extra gusto, you can use the tip of the spray bottle to really scrub the spot once you saturate with spray.

• moot0009 By  moot0009
    01.10.16

I have sensitive skin, but have successfully used this product for years. It works everytime if you spot treat as soon as you can (even if you can't wash right away- but don't try that on dressy/important items!). I actually just buy the refills now in a four pack from Amazon since it's so much cheaper that way, and refill it about 2/3's full and the rest with water and it works just as well. Remember to shake gently each time before using, and vigorously shake the refill before adding!

• Ashie0685 By  Ashie0685
    07.16.15

I use this very frequently! My husband works in construction, I have a 5 year old, and im a hairstylist and makeup artist. Our clothes get many different stains on them and this is my go to product to get them out!

• Spojar By  Spojar
    08.25.14

This is all we use to remove stains at our house. Great on dirty collars and kids stains!

• Babeskey By  Babeskey
    06.09.14

When you have a toddler this product is a must have!

• butterflye By  butterflye
    06.06.14

Use it all the time removes stains good

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    05.08.14

I can't think of any stain that this hasn't taken care of for me. works very well!!

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.22.14

Works the best at getting stains out in my kids clothes and those are tough stains!