Shopkins Happy Places Happy Home | SheSpeaks

• ScarlettAurora By  ScarlettAurora
    10.04.18

Not enough bang for my buck

My oldest daughter loves shopkins but I believe this product is the one that ended the Shopkins craze in my home at least in regards to me buying them. For the price I paid for this tiny doll house I believe it should've furnished more then one room but how else are they going to keep their pockets full? I'd have to say it's seriously not worth the price if youre a frugal mama.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

Shopkins Happy places are furniture like pieces, they have dolls too and they all have the signature cute facial expression. The pieces are very small and will likely be lost and or swallowed so be cautious with kids using these and never give them to a small child. The sell houses and even blind bags/boxes for these where it comes in a bag which you cannot see into so its a surprise and you have he opportunity to get common ones to limited editions. Invest in a storage container for these.

• mmyuh_ By  mmyuh_
    02.05.18

My baby sister loves this! Would recommend to any mommies with daughters.

• NinaBrito2017 By  NinaBrito2017
    11.15.17

My kids love Shopkins. And when I got her this new addition to her collection she was so in love. I don't think there is a toy they make that my kids don't want.

• torche By  torche
    10.17.17

Wonderful Fun

I like to play with this as much as my kid does. Lots of interesting pieces and ways to play .

• KristinM09 By  KristinM09
    09.20.17

MUST Have FOR ALL SHOPKINS COLLECTORS

Shopkins Happy Places Happy Home was at the TOP of my 10 year old daughter's Birthday list this past year because she has been an avid Shopkins collector! I am VERY IMPRESSED by how adorable and durable it was! Not cheaply made at all & great way to decorate & play with all those Shopkins my daughter had just only collected before, but now she's playing with them!! It's inexpensive (I got it for under $17 ) & it came with some accessories like the Petkins Furniture & the Lil Shoppies Doll- which you can buy add ons inexpensively like the Lil Shoppies Dolls & for Christmas my daughter wants the Kittens Kitchen!! She loves decorating and playing with her Shopkins now!! Everyone who has a Shopkins collector - they will LOVE THIS ADORABLE HOME!! So happy with this item!!