Shiseido Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate | SheSpeaks

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

Such amazing and multifaceted product. You only need a tiny tiny bit so the bottle goes a really long way. I noticed a difference really fast. After about 30 days the results platued but I don't see any new wrinkles/fine lines and my undereye looks great.

• Housewife09 By  Housewife09
    02.29.16

Oh my Gosh!!! I love this product and next week going my third bottle)!!! It works incredibly perfect! I started to love myself without makeup. Honestly, i hope this product will work for me always! Thank you shiseido!!!

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

I agree. This product is INCREDIBLE and extremely multi-faceted. I love that it targets lines as well and puffiness and it creates an immuno-defense against free radicals, which essentially cause aging. I will be repurchasing, definitely try it.

• Luvs2sang85 By  Luvs2sang85
    07.21.15

I actually won this as a prize from the amazing Dave Lackie, and boy has he ruined me! This stuff is amazing. Sure, it's a little pricey, but so worth it. I've since purchased my own bottle! It works with your immune system to help rid your eyes of EVERY problem we have with the delicate eye area. I noticed a difference after the first use. You only need to use a small dab, so it lasts awhile. My puffiness, circles, under eye wrinkles and crows feet are disappearing. It's also brightening my under eye area, which immediately makes you look younger. TRY! TRY! TRY!