Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream | SheSpeaks

• alicebth By  alicebth
    06.12.16

I personally really like it for my lips, they feel great all day!! But I don't like it around my eyes so much, its just very heavy, and not a nice feel.. I got it from my mother, because she had an allergic reaction to it, her eyes got all red and puffy. So if its what you want to spent on a lip cream, it is almost worth the price ;) otherwise I would unfortunately not recommend it..

• Paradiscal By  Paradiscal
    01.20.15

Definitely one of my favorite products. Since the skin around the eyes are very delicate and become loose over the years of continuous rubbing, this product is needed. I would also recommend the Skin Care Line and the White Lucent Line as two of my favorite overall skincare products!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love this. You will see a different with time.

• COLLDAWN By  COLLDAWN
    08.27.09

i LOVE THIS BRAND!

• radar525 By  radar525
    07.26.09

I received a sample of this product and I AM IN LOVE. This eye cream is incredibly thick and rich, and goes on in a way that is almost sinful. It does not absorb quickly, so it is best if you use before bed. After just a week I noticed the reduction in the big bags and dark circles beneath my eyes. The fine lines were almost invisible. Even my eye makeup applies much better because the skin is so soft. I admit the price is up there, but you have to use so little that a full size bottle will last at least six months. My tiny sample has already lasted a month and I still have half the container left. Compare this to drugstore or department store creams that seem like a value but don't live up to their promises or you have to use a quite a bit to get the coverage you expect. When I finally run out of my sample I plan to purchase the full size product. I feel it is worth it for the coverage, results and the incredible amount of time the container will last me. Without having to purchase eye creams (most of which never showed results) every other month, the cost is at least the same or even less.