Shedds Spread Country Crock | SheSpeaks

• Patmolina35 Patmolina35
    10.03.15

Love this butter the only butter I use and it easy to buy I think I've found it in every market that I've been to

• loudcassi By  loudcassi
    08.02.17

Always in my fridge

This is the ONLY spreadable margarine that I will buy. I grew up with this ALWAYS in my house as a kid as it was the only one my mom bought as well. I always have a tub in my fridge.

• moni25 By  moni25
    07.30.17

i love

• MoHolster By  MoHolster
    07.28.17

Yum

This is pretty good. Good enough for me not to question how good it tastes, but I think I like smart balance better.

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.20.16

I love this butter it is so creamy and easy to cook with it is one of the items that I keep in my fridge.

• TwiceBlessed By  TwiceBlessed
    07.06.16

No need to try anything else!

Long time family favorite. We've tried others (usually because of a sale or promotion), but we always come back to the flavor and quality we have enjoyed for years.

• cece_01 By  cece_01
    06.22.16

This butter is really good. It makes washing your skillets easy.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    05.16.16

Love this butter, I have been using this butter for so long, there is nothing better.

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    05.14.16

This is the butter I always buy to put on toast or biscuits nothing tastes better!

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

We buy Country Crock 90% of the time. We like how easy it is to spread on toast and enjoy its flavor!

• alhuch By  alhuch
    04.11.16

I love Country Crock I use it to make my salted caramel chocolate chunk cookies and they come out great.