ShedMonster DeShedding Tool | SheSpeaks

• blw1102 By  blw1102
    09.16.16

Great brush

My cat loves this! He is always rubbing up on it even when I'm not using it on him. This gets a massive amount of hair off him every single time.

• blw1102 By  blw1102
    09.16.16

Great brush

• moniqa2004 By  moniqa2004
    02.29.16

This product is OK. I have a Rottweiler/doberman mix, she sheds like crazy. This brush does pull hair off of her but I'm not a huge fan

• forthall By  forthall
    07.10.15

The screw fell off before i had a chance to use it. It worked some what. i was not satisfied with it.

• LuckyKitten By  LuckyKitten
    07.10.15

This brush is great. I use it on my beagle, large mixed breed dog, and my kitten. After brushing them with this brush, I end up with a ball of fur the size of a softball! My dogs don't have a problem with the brush, but my cat has never liked brushes, so she's not a fan. But I am definitely a fan of this brush!

• juliesfranco By  juliesfranco
    03.05.15

I love this tool! It really helps with the shedding and there is less hair on my couches!

• Puniss By  Puniss
    11.06.14

I have Persian cats and 2 Yorkies and this is a must have grooming tool. It really removes the undercoat on my cats, which lessens the possibility of hair balls. It is easy to use and all my animals enjoy it. This is a great product, as I said prior, it is a must have for your grooming arsenal. It replaces so many inferior products and it is so affordable. It really does reduce the shedding as it claims.

• aharden By  aharden
    10.17.14

This is fabulous!! It really thins out the hair. Love it!! Wish there was one that worked on cats!!

• jessica28 By  jessica28
    01.13.13

So for anyone who has a animal who sheds this is a MUST BUY!! I thought I had a great brush for my cat. It made my cat soft and cleaned up his fur. But then I brought this home and WOW!! The package says it reduces shedding by 90%, I absolutely can see how. Not only does it work great but my cat absolutely loves it! There are a few different sizes I got the small one for cats. I am definitely recommending this to all my animal loving friends!