Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie | SheSpeaks

• Clpaulk919 Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

I love this product! It tames my frizzies without weighing down my hair or making it greasy. Great soft bouncy curls!

• wmsv88 By  wmsv88
    06.25.18

Smells so good!

This smells absolutely divine! I have shirley temple curls and this products smells amazing and doesn't weigh my hair down! Doesn't make my curls "crunchy" either. I've returned to purchase multiple times since first using!

• stylediarybyosy By  stylediarybyosy
    04.11.18

Shows my coils

I love this product, it agrees so well with my extremely thick hair. It?s always a struggle to get my coils to show but when I apply this product, it makes a difference

• Jmma3227 By  Jmma3227
    04.10.18

My daughter is frizz free baby!

Shea moisture curl is one of my favorites to use on my daughters hair. She is mixed and has some tough hair to manage. When I use the smoothie it's like a whole new head of hair. Her hair is instantly frizz free. It takes it regardless of the weather. It holds her curls in place. It smells awesome too. Which is great too.

• Clpaulk919 By  Clpaulk919
    10.16.17

• pmencin By  pmencin
    09.20.17

Great leave-in product for curly hair

I love this leave-in product for my curly hair, which tends to get frizzy in humid weather, and flat in cooler weather. It makes my hair shine, and keeps every curl in place.