Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Shea Butter Lotion | SheSpeaks

• dianita200 By  dianita200
    03.24.17

Amazing scense i fell like on the beach everyday and my skin looks amazing and soft really Nice product

• chee84 By  chee84
    03.24.17

love it!

I love using this product to create my bantu knot out look. It keeps my hair nice and shiny, frizz free and helps maintain my curls. I highly recommend for natural hair. #Contest

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

My favorite lotion

Moisturizing and smells amazing. Love the consistency. The organic ingredients are great. I can identify all ingredients. This is my Humber one lotion. Frequently they have coupons in the Sunday paper too.

• ManicMom By  ManicMom
    04.06.16

I highly recommend this product and all of their other products too. They use high quality ingredients and are Paraben Free. Some exotic fragrances, butters and oils make this product a real treat.

• danadrogers9 By  danadrogers9
    12.10.14

I adore this line of products. They are all natural, paraben and sulphate free. The coconut hibiscus smells heavenly. I use several different products with this brand. Worth the price.

• bloni77 By  bloni77
    01.24.13

this lotion is the best, it keeps my skin so soft.love it

• casinoqueen555 By  casinoqueen555
    01.23.13

would highly recommend this to everyone

• im26e4u04 By  im26e4u04
    11.09.12

i would love to try this!

• dellis9 By  dellis9
    12.02.11

I'm completely in love with the Shea Moisture brand. I prefer to use all-natural products, and theirs are. The coconut and hisbiscus lotion is an excellent moisturizer and has a great scent....reminds me of the beach. The ingredient list is full of premium ingredients, i.e. coconut oil, shea butter, etc. Unlike other brands where those ingredients are far down on the list, Shea Moisture uses them as the top ingredients. I've used several of their other products and have found them to all be wonderful.