Sharper Image Automatic Wine Bottle Opener Review | SheSpeaks

• jpaul87 By  jpaul87
    07.24.16

I am the worst wine opener on this planet... and this little guy has helped me save time and skill to open up bottles!

• alwaysinl0v3 By  alwaysinl0v3
    07.08.14

My mom is using it now and seems to have little trouble but it opened her wine so she's happy

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    12.05.11

I love this and I told all my friends about it

• onelilmzmissy By  onelilmzmissy
    12.04.11

I recently used one of these which was great but I wish I had got the one that you giving away as a prize just b/c it does more. This did what it was supposed to do...open the wine bottle.

• justinesmiles By  justinesmiles
    11.22.11

Awesome product! A must for your bar!

• mkfolse By  mkfolse
    10.07.11

Got one for my birthday. Just love it! I haven't had any problems using it. Quick and easy, no tugging or pulling and no cork crumbles in the bottle.

• csherman By  csherman
    09.07.11

If you use this product perfectly, meaning you click the button to have it drill into the cork perfectly straight and pull up at the exact right time, your cork will come out. However, it usually takes two-five times to get the cork out when using this! And, one time the cork actually got stuck in the bottle. I still use this, but if it doesn't work the first couple of times, I resort to a manual opener. It does look great on the counter though!