Shark Steam Mop | SheSpeaks

• Tb92diesel By  Tb92diesel
    02.27.18

I love that the pads are reusable just through them in the wash and no buying multiple replacements. I love using it on my hard wood floors ut picks up so much and makes then shine.

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    01.10.18

Good on linoleum floors but average for tile

I bought my Shark Steam Mop from Amazon. It came with 2 reusable washable cleaning pads. It's easy to fill up with water as it comes with a measuring cup. I like the adjustable handle. It makes it easy to reach wider areas. It didn't come with the triangle piece for tight corners that are under baseboards. This has to be purchased separately, as does the cleaning cloth that goes with that piece. It's nice to use around pets as it doesn't use any chemicals. I just wish they made thicker scrubbing pads for it to get into grout surfaces. I recommend it but buy it on sale.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.11.17

Shark Steam Mop

Shark Steam Mop gets all the dirt and grime out of your linoleum and hard wood floors with ease.

• cindybe By  cindybe
    10.11.17

I love it. It leave the floor clean without much scrubbing. unlike the traditional mop you do not have to dirty your hands to clean. it is easy to use and it cleans very well

• Mommylovesdiscounts By  Mommylovesdiscounts
    07.25.17

I love Shark!

I love my Shark steam mop! It is so easy to use. It leaves my flooring so clean. I love this so much that if it ever breaks, I will totally buy another.

• Kkilker1 By  Kkilker1
    02.26.17

Interested in steam mops? Start here

For people with full-time jobs and hardwood floors who are just starting out with this "adulting" thing, the Shark Steam Mop is an amazing investment. It works well on hardwood floors and smooth laminate, but I gave it a 4 our of 5 because this is not the end-all of steam mops. My kitchen linoleum is textured, and this just does not seem to get the dirt out of those uneven areas without unreasonable effort. However, this was the mop that introduced me to steam-cleaning and it would be a great easy-to-use beginner mop for people who are trying to figure out if they would like a pricier model but are unsure if steam-cleaning is right for them.

• Sousafam12 By  Sousafam12
    02.21.17

Really easy to use. I use on the lock and groove wood laminate floors. Will sometimes leave streaks on the floor. Does get the floor wet but dries really quickly.

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    09.30.16

I love my Steam mop. It got the dirt off of the apartment floor. I tried to get the dirt off with a normal mop but couldn't. My fiance and I bought this and the first time i used it the hard dirt came right off.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    08.02.16

Good Mop

I have only used the steam mop on my hard wood floors so far. Its easy to use and clean. The pad that comes with it, can be washed in the washing machine and put in the dryer. Make sure you sweep your floors before using the mop. It did get spots off the floor and made the floor shine too. I like knowing that my floors are really getting cleaned, instead of being wiped up.

• jackiew0929 By  jackiew0929
    06.30.16

This is a great steamer, I use it all the time and have not had any issues with it