Shark Pro Steam Pocket Mop | SheSpeaks

• pinkadidas178 pinkadidas178
    01.03.12

I've used the steam pocket mop before and loved it but now that I have upgraded to the pro, I love it even more! This steam mop is reasonably priced and saves a lot of money on chemicals. No more mop solution and buckets! I love the pro feature of the constant steam flow which makes it easier and more consistent. It gets up tough stains, sanitizes and cleans! I will not be going back to regular mopping and I don't believe in the wasteful swiffers, so this is awesome. A better clean and you get to save money! If you have hard water like i do, definitely invest in a gallon of distilled water to use in the mop. I ruined my last one by using regular water and getting hard water build up (over a 2 yr. span). so fyi! Enjoy!

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.06.16

Mine just died after 3 years of use. It steamed beautifully, and disinfected, but it wasn't perfect at scrubbing off stains. I found myself having to manually get on my knees to hand scrub stubborn sticky stains. The Mop heads shrink after washing, and the velcro gives out after a couple more times. This makes it harder to place back on the mop, and had to use rubberbands to keep them on. Swiffer works better, but smells of chemicals.

• tater_bug1 By  tater_bug1
    11.29.13

First time I ever tried this was at my moms house. She had bought one (I was still using the basic $5 mops you replace the head on every other week). After using my mothers I was so impressed I had to get one! In the end I've saved so much money because I don't need to buy chemicals as often to clean with.

• AlliCat By  AlliCat
    11.29.13

Love the idea of cleaning without chemicals, but the "reusable" mop covers don't really seem to fit back on very well after running them through the washer. Is a little clunky and heavy compared to a Swiffer or regular mop.

• ginawatson By  ginawatson
    06.14.13

I am happy with my steam mop. I use it on my wood floors, my furniture and curtains. It heats up rather speedily and the steam container holds ample amounts of water to get a reasonable amount of steaming done without refilling. I love the fact that I can sanitize my house without the use of harsh chemicals and that this steamer has a removable/ washable steam pad.

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178