Shark Cordless Stik Vacuum | SheSpeaks

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

Love this vacuum. Great for quick clean up. Like that it's lightweight and easy to use.

• 1SwtWrld By  1SwtWrld
    02.03.11

This Vacuum is amazing I never thought this little vacuum could tackle my hardwood/carpet floors now mind you I have 2 dogs and 1 is a Golden Retriever and it is like rolling tumble weeds on my hardwood floors sometimes, I have had dysons and love them but I thought why not give this a try I mean they do hold up bowling balls. I have to tell you this vacuum sucks the life out of my carpets I can go over them 3 times and still get stuff in the canister and I just vacuum sometimes to see that. But I highly recommend this product to anyone. Also it is super light weight and easy to maneuver, if you are like me and want a change from the normal Dyson and other give this vacuum a try you won't be sorry.