Shape Magazine | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Shape used to be more about healthy living, now it's leaning towards a Cosmo-type magazine.

• Cover is trashy, and the articles are fluff. I'm looking for real people with real bodIes.

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

I get this by subscription but feel to many ads and the inserts to subscribe is ridiculous. Good health ideas.

• markiec By  markiec
    09.22.15

Good information on health and exercise. It gives practical advise on real workouts and exercise to use daily.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.16.15

• Zenas3 By  Zenas3
    03.06.15

I subscribe and enjoy this magazine, especially the reader success stories. This magazine is very motivating and has lots of workout options illustrated every month. I eat whole, unprocessed foods, no dairy and no refined sugars, and I find the recipes hit or miss. The articles are also hit and miss, but every month I find some articles that interest me or apply to me and it is worth the price of subscribing.

• mslo0827 By  mslo0827
    03.01.15

This is my go to magazine to stay in shape. Has great recipes and I always find a new exercise to try.

• Sourgrl By  Sourgrl
    10.24.14

The best magazine.

• postsena By  postsena
    09.28.14

Love the ideas although I feel like sometimes the fitness is geared to people in better shape than me. Would love to see more articles on beginning fitness and how to increase my level of fitness.

• kbraskie By  kbraskie
    09.09.14

Love the fitness tips and healthy recipes!

• princess51 By  princess51
    07.26.14

fun work-outs

• dianej89 By  dianej89
    04.18.14

i get this mag in the mail my fav mag