Shamwow Towels | SheSpeaks

04.16.14

I can't think of shamwow without thinking of the vince guy. LOL

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    12.02.17

Meh, okay. They're basically rags, so save on paper towels.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I can't think of shamwow without thinking of the vince guy. LOL

• amotherandawife By  amotherandawife
    04.09.13

Really like these. They are great.

• tonyaloveday By  tonyaloveday
    01.18.13

I BOUGHT THIS TOWEL BECAUSE MY DOG IS AGEING AND HE HAS GONE ON THE CARPET, AND YES IT DOES WORK, IT ALSO WORKED ON MY CAR SEAT AFTER IT RAINED , MY SEAT WAS DRY AFTERWARDS. BUT MY BIGGEST AND MOST SURPRISING THING IS THAT I SPILLED A WHOLE CUP OF COFFEE ON MY LAPTOP AND USED THE SHAM-WOW AND KEPT BLOTTING THE KEY BOARD AND I FOUND THAT MY LAPTOP WAS WORKING AGAIN IN 2 HRS WHEN I TURNED IT BACK ON. I THOUGHT FOR SURE IT WAS RUINED, BUT I AM LETTING YOU KNOW THIS FROM THE LAPTOP IT HAPPENED ON 3 DAYS AGO. SO THEY MAY BE A LITTLE PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH MY MONEY. I PLAN ON BUYING MORE.

• iheartpiink By  iheartpiink
    10.19.11

When I first heard of Shamwow, I couldn't wait to try them out. After buying them, I figured out there isn't much " WOW " to them. Honestly, its a waste of money. You are better off in the long run to just buy a sponge from your local store and use it. It did soak up some water but for the same results you can buy the sponges cheaper.

• gapeach021982 By  gapeach021982
    10.04.11

I am a teacher and alot of times go outside with my students to play after it rains. These are great to wipe off slides or swings to get the water off of! I would highly reccomend them to all teachers!

• jgarbo By  jgarbo
    05.09.11

I definitely do not say Wow every time I use them. I have found that they don't work well and are not as absorbant as everyone kept telling me they were before I purchased them. They definitely do not live up to the hype.

• Kristinaf By  Kristinaf
    04.15.11

I got some of these for christmas and was disapointed, they only spread the liquid. They do not absorb as good as they say.

• im50biteme By  im50biteme
    04.09.11

Looked great in the demo...don't use them much at all, but they do seem to blot up a fair amount of water....

• piscesgrly2 By  piscesgrly2
    03.22.11

We bought these to clean up so many different things, but stopped using them because they just spread the mess around.