Shamwow Towels Review | SheSpeaks

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    12.02.17

Meh, okay. They're basically rags, so save on paper towels.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I can't think of shamwow without thinking of the vince guy. LOL

• amotherandawife By  amotherandawife
    04.09.13

Really like these. They are great.

• tonyaloveday By  tonyaloveday
    01.18.13

I BOUGHT THIS TOWEL BECAUSE MY DOG IS AGEING AND HE HAS GONE ON THE CARPET, AND YES IT DOES WORK, IT ALSO WORKED ON MY CAR SEAT AFTER IT RAINED , MY SEAT WAS DRY AFTERWARDS. BUT MY BIGGEST AND MOST SURPRISING THING IS THAT I SPILLED A WHOLE CUP OF COFFEE ON MY LAPTOP AND USED THE SHAM-WOW AND KEPT BLOTTING THE KEY BOARD AND I FOUND THAT MY LAPTOP WAS WORKING AGAIN IN 2 HRS WHEN I TURNED IT BACK ON. I THOUGHT FOR SURE IT WAS RUINED, BUT I AM LETTING YOU KNOW THIS FROM THE LAPTOP IT HAPPENED ON 3 DAYS AGO. SO THEY MAY BE A LITTLE PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH MY MONEY. I PLAN ON BUYING MORE.

• iheartpiink By  iheartpiink
    10.19.11

When I first heard of Shamwow, I couldn't wait to try them out. After buying them, I figured out there isn't much " WOW " to them. Honestly, its a waste of money. You are better off in the long run to just buy a sponge from your local store and use it. It did soak up some water but for the same results you can buy the sponges cheaper.

• gapeach021982 By  gapeach021982
    10.04.11

I am a teacher and alot of times go outside with my students to play after it rains. These are great to wipe off slides or swings to get the water off of! I would highly reccomend them to all teachers!

• jgarbo By  jgarbo
    05.09.11

I definitely do not say Wow every time I use them. I have found that they don't work well and are not as absorbant as everyone kept telling me they were before I purchased them. They definitely do not live up to the hype.

• Kristinaf By  Kristinaf
    04.15.11

I got some of these for christmas and was disapointed, they only spread the liquid. They do not absorb as good as they say.

• im50biteme By  im50biteme
    04.09.11

Looked great in the demo...don't use them much at all, but they do seem to blot up a fair amount of water....

• piscesgrly2 By  piscesgrly2
    03.22.11

We bought these to clean up so many different things, but stopped using them because they just spread the mess around.

• silverfox2010 By  silverfox2010
    08.08.10

We found they are okay, but we find the yellow micro-cloths we buy at Costco work just as well for a lot less, plus they don't require special laundering to retain their shape. Our ShamWows shrunk when my husband forgot and put them through the dryer. They still work, but not as well.

• kateyhz By  kateyhz
    07.31.10

thought it was great until I put one in the dryer ... still okay but not great ... kind of a pain to have to hang to dry ... not the same after they are washed even without the dryer

• woobeley By  woobeley
    09.17.09

I bought one of these about a week ago. I was excited and played around with it to see how much water i could suck up with it. I'm not impressed!

• DawnMarie81 By  DawnMarie81
    08.16.09

I lived in Europe for 4 years & everyone uses shams (not Sham Wow specifically). I've always wondered why they were not used in every household in the US as our paper towel alternative is so costly/wasteful & they are far more absorbent than a towel/dish rag. I was pleasantly surprised to find this product when I moved back to the States!

• JCobble By  JCobble
    07.11.09

So I figured this product wasn't going to be all that great. But surprisingly it worked out pretty well.