Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Hairspray | SheSpeaks

• Kirangulalaye By  Kirangulalaye
    01.07.15

It does what it says but dries my hair out a lot

• chollins63 By  chollins63
    01.07.15

Love it

• Crowbarski11 By  Crowbarski11
    01.06.15

Like how this hairspray performs, however I feel as though it my cause my hair to dry out in the root area after too much use. That is why I switch up my hairsprays quite often , but I do come back to this one quite frequently,

• laice52487 By  laice52487
    09.13.14

love this hair spray. it has always been my go to hair spray that holds my hair better than others. would recommend to anyone!

• bloni77 By  bloni77
    01.24.13

This is by far the best hairspray for that out on the town look. It is a little expensive but you dont need alot to achieve the hold you need so it last longer then other sprays.

• dynagirl70 By  dynagirl70
    01.21.13

I like this hairspray, but do not use it daily because it does feel like it dries out my hair. I use it when I am going out etc because it does hold my hair in place.

• Jennifer123 By  Jennifer123
    01.21.13

I love this stuff but I have only had a sample size bottle. It smells good and does not make my hair feel brittle. This product holds my hair nicely

• vintage2002 By  vintage2002
    01.18.13

this stuff dried my hair so much I was affraid it was going to break in half, my hair was very stiff and clumped

• SassyShopper By  SassyShopper
    06.02.12

This hairspray is unbelievably sticky! It holds your hair securely for a little bit, but its is way to stiff to apply more than once during the day. Its also kind of expensive, which is a definite drawback for such a mediocre product. I would not buy this again.

• squeela70 By  squeela70
    10.27.11

I love this hairspray. It holds well and really lasts, but isn't too stiff. It's a little more expensive than others, but I think it is worth the price. A little goes a long way.