Seventh Generation Natural Baby Wipes | SheSpeaks

• Stephanie3111 By  Stephanie3111
    09.15.17

Great

I love these, they are natural no alcohol, or dyes. I received them free for testing purposes.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Worth EVERY penny

I introduced meself to these bad boys back in the winter 2014 - worth EVERY penny - I love how thick they are - the fragrance free & NO breaking out - rubber ducky print is just an adorable bonus

• JasminBV By  JasminBV
    07.25.17

I love this Wipies. The ingredients they are made of and eco-friendly and they don't irritate my LO skin like other brands.

• Mommylovesdiscounts By  Mommylovesdiscounts
    07.25.17

I love these wipes!

Seventh Generation baby wipes are awesome! These wipes are not made with harsh chemicals, so they won't irritate your baby's skin. They are also the most durable wipes I have ever used.

• SamBam21 By  SamBam21
    06.30.17

durable

These are great wipes. Very hefty and take care of the dirty jobs quick.

• SimplyKristi By  SimplyKristi
    05.26.17

Perfect Baby Wipe

Since having my kids 12 years apart, I have noticed new products on the market. We tried these, since I love all of Seventh Generation cleaning products, and I couldn't be happier with these. They get the job done with minimal baby wipes, compared to other brands where you have to use a handful to wipe a poopy butt. These are sturdy, scent free and gentle on my infants skin.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Quality wipes

I love Seventh Generation wipes. They are nice and soft but get the job done and baby's booty clean! They don't have a harsh smell and are also easy to pull out of the package which is important!

• Jae_21 By  Jae_21
    04.16.17

Miracle wipes

I've done a lot of baby sitting in my days. And I'm here to say that these are the best wipes I've ever used. They're absolutely great for messy situations.

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    03.16.17

These wipes are awesome in general, but I think I would save them for an older infant or toddler rather than a newborn. I say this because they do become very sudsy. They are thick and soft, and they do clean up very well, but I see more suds come from just folding these over and getting in crevices than I do from traditional Huggies wipes that I also use. But, they don't irritate my daughter's skin and they clean her up really well! I ended up going to Target to buy more after going through the FREE package sent to me from Seventh Generation.

• BostonMama84 By  BostonMama84
    03.12.17

BETTER THAN ANYTHING IVE EVER TRIED BEFORE. EVER*

I recently recieved a bunch of packets of baby wipes for sensitive skin frer to try out from Seventh Generation in return for my honest review. I was very excited to try these because my infant has extremely sensitive skin. I've tried so many different brands and kinds of baby wipes, yet nothing seemed to combat everything I needed in a baby wipe. These baby wipes by @seventhgen amazed me though right from the initial opening. They are nice and thick, but never harsh. They have the perfect amount of moisture and the texture is heavy duty, yet gentle at the same time. The duck designs on the wipes seem to help increase the durability of the wipes too. I used them on my daughters delicate bottom and her face and not only did it remove every trace of food and every last bit in her diapers easily & with no signs of irritation, I also only need to use 1 wipe. I've never had to use more than 1 at a time because that is how amazing these wipes are. I love them so much that I now refuse to use/try anything else.