Seventh Generation Free Clear Wipes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

Expensive but worth the price

I LOVE theses wipes. I tried some out in sample a while ago and all i had to use was ONE WIPE! There expensive But theses are definitely worth the price!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.01.18

Wonderful Wipes

I love Seventh Generation baby wipes! They are fragrance free so they don?t cause irritation to the skin! They are thick enough to clean up even the tough messes!

• Weaver90 By  Weaver90
    03.31.18

Worth every penny!!!! Soothing and they don't stink like normal wipes!!!! Love!!!

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    03.30.18

Big fan of these wipes. Great for clean up on the kids and I usually only need one. Also love the no harsh smells or perfumes. My kids skin is sensitive. Highly recommended.

• day363 By  day363
    02.07.18

Super fan of Seventh Generation products

first of all I love Seventh Generation but certain products are better than others in my opinion the wipes are great I love the thickness and Design they don't have a lot of chemicals that other wipes have and you only have to use a few of them to clean up a big mess LOL the texture is great and they don't tear easily

• Arinthea By  Arinthea
    11.06.17

I swear by this!!

These seventh generation wipes are truly amazing. I use them on my 6 month old daughter. No rashes or breakouts.

• whenlifehappens182 By  whenlifehappens182
    07.11.17

Great product for new moms

I received a free sample of the free and clear wipes and I loved them! It was my first time trying the brand. The wipes were strong, thick, and had cute designs on them.