Seventh Generation Free Clear Wipes | SheSpeaks

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

better for you

I'm a huge fan of Seventh Generation products because they are healthier and better for you, safe for your children and easy on sensitive skin. They do cost more money than other wipe brands, but of course my kids health is worth it. I like the quality of these wipes as they are much thicker than others, though they can break easily.

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Wonderful Chemical Free Wipes!

My favorite wipes! Perfect amount of moisture and texture to get the messy jobs done! Love that there are no chemicals and we haven't had any issues with these on my daughter's sensitive skin.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Strong but gently,

The Seventh Generation free and clear wipes are strong but gentle for my baby. I love the fact that are made with natural ingredients.

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

Expensive but worth the price

I LOVE theses wipes. I tried some out in sample a while ago and all i had to use was ONE WIPE! There expensive But theses are definitely worth the price!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.01.18

Wonderful Wipes

I love Seventh Generation baby wipes! They are fragrance free so they don?t cause irritation to the skin! They are thick enough to clean up even the tough messes!

• Weaver90 By  Weaver90
    03.31.18

Worth every penny!!!! Soothing and they don't stink like normal wipes!!!! Love!!!

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    03.30.18

Big fan of these wipes. Great for clean up on the kids and I usually only need one. Also love the no harsh smells or perfumes. My kids skin is sensitive. Highly recommended.

• day363 By  day363
    02.07.18

Super fan of Seventh Generation products

first of all I love Seventh Generation but certain products are better than others in my opinion the wipes are great I love the thickness and Design they don't have a lot of chemicals that other wipes have and you only have to use a few of them to clean up a big mess LOL the texture is great and they don't tear easily

• Arinthea By  Arinthea
    11.06.17

I swear by this!!

These seventh generation wipes are truly amazing. I use them on my 6 month old daughter. No rashes or breakouts.

• whenlifehappens182 By  whenlifehappens182
    07.11.17

Great product for new moms

I received a free sample of the free and clear wipes and I loved them! It was my first time trying the brand. The wipes were strong, thick, and had cute designs on them.