Seventh Generation Free & Clear Wipes Review | SheSpeaks

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.12.20

Wipes at it's Best

I got this as a sample from the Seventh Generation Brand to try out. They came in a travel pack of 10 wipes and I really loved it. There not as expensive as i thought which is great from a natural brand and the quality was awesome. They were thick and didn't rip when wiping. They are also great for the face as they don't break my kids faces out.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.12.20

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Wipes are a nice thickness and wipe everything up without irritation.

• Chassidyrose69 By  Chassidyrose69
    03.21.20

Great!

We love seventh generation and their products! Especially the wipes. They are soft and clean. No breakouts or rashes. Helpful to know they are clean and clear.

• brandye1980 By  brandye1980
    02.28.19

Great product

Hands down the best baby wipes that I have ever used I love that they are all natural and safe chemical-free the thickness of them the scent absolutely love everything about the Seventh Generation brand such a good thing this company stands for!

• ntolstych By  ntolstych
    01.05.19

Every other wipe becomes inferior

Once you start using these wipes, every other brand and type of wipe becomes inferior. Sometimes I am on a budget and cannot afford these wipes, and I hear complains about how cheaper wipes can't hold up to diaper explosions lol! In the long run you end up saving money because with these towel-like wipes, you end up using less. I am confident in using these as they have no harsh chemicals or scents and they are extremely durable.

• floridaa By  floridaa
    08.13.18

Love Seventh Generation products. Chemical Free.

These seventh generation wipes are truly amazing. no harsh smells or perfumes.

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Good wipes

Great thick wipes that do the job! Very comparable to parents choice. I do notice they leave lint behind

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

better for you

I'm a huge fan of Seventh Generation products because they are healthier and better for you, safe for your children and easy on sensitive skin. They do cost more money than other wipe brands, but of course my kids health is worth it. I like the quality of these wipes as they are much thicker than others, though they can break easily.

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Wonderful Chemical Free Wipes!

My favorite wipes! Perfect amount of moisture and texture to get the messy jobs done! Love that there are no chemicals and we haven't had any issues with these on my daughter's sensitive skin.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Strong but gently,

The Seventh Generation free and clear wipes are strong but gentle for my baby. I love the fact that are made with natural ingredients.

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

Expensive but worth the price

I LOVE theses wipes. I tried some out in sample a while ago and all i had to use was ONE WIPE! There expensive But theses are definitely worth the price!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.01.18

Wonderful Wipes

I love Seventh Generation baby wipes! They are fragrance free so they don?t cause irritation to the skin! They are thick enough to clean up even the tough messes!

• Weaver90 By  Weaver90
    03.31.18

Worth every penny!!!! Soothing and they don't stink like normal wipes!!!! Love!!!

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    03.30.18

Big fan of these wipes. Great for clean up on the kids and I usually only need one. Also love the no harsh smells or perfumes. My kids skin is sensitive. Highly recommended.

• day363 By  day363
    02.07.18

Super fan of Seventh Generation products

first of all I love Seventh Generation but certain products are better than others in my opinion the wipes are great I love the thickness and Design they don't have a lot of chemicals that other wipes have and you only have to use a few of them to clean up a big mess LOL the texture is great and they don't tear easily